• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Those DLC keep me away from buying the game. I feel if I get the game I won't be able to play in most matches because I'm missing one DLC or another.

you don't need the dlc to join a dlc heist tho

it still keeps me away from it

i don't like grinding and seeing people with super gear while i still have the shit weapons from release

really, payday 2 for me was amazing during beta days then abandoned as fuck since release

pretty much the same as l4d

i wonder why's that, really

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Welcome to the lowest common denominator, the best place to be as a gamer.

dude...dont lump yourself in with me alright? you go over there with the other snobs and leave me alone while I drool and play with my building blocks (and by building blocks I mean Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite and Dragon Age 2)

there isnt enough room for more drool over here, go smoke your cigars and drink your brandy over there with Turf and Grief ok?

Turfster

Technically, it's usually written as RAGE. Gotta yell every time you say it.

Makes me think of MGS4 every time though

dude...dont lump yourself in with me alright? you go over there with the other snobs and leave me alone while I drool and play with my building blocks (and by building blocks I mean Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite and Dragon Age 2)

there isnt enough room for more drool over here, go smoke your cigars and drink your brandy over there with Turf and Grief ok?

What?
Don't lump me in with Stallion and Grief!
That's like, insulting!

Pffff, I finished Alien Colonial Marines and liked it.

zkylon

zkylewd
L4D has no grinding and no gear. Just saying.

P.S. Is this you as a kid and that's the reason you hate spiders?
don't be a fucking jerk dude

why the fuck did i click on that

edit: seriously i appreciate some fun to be had with my phobias but please people stop constantly looking to test how much i can take. it's not funny and it makes me miserable. i already had to pm some people personally so i'm just asking here. don't push that type of freaky shit, don't even link it, it fucking freaks me out alright

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
man I cant believe I lost my Dark Souls 2 save :(

zkylon

zkylewd
Did you expect puppies? Also I believe in shock therapy. Like every time someone says he likes Far Cry 2 I faint but my time out is getting shorter and shorter.
read my edit pls

please don't post things like that

man I cant believe I lost my Dark Souls 2 save :(
fortunately dks2 is pretty easy and can be speedrun pretty quickly if you ignore some of the side bosses

last time i beat it in like a long weekend.

This is true. I liked Far Cry 3 so much I 100%ed the singleplayer because I was having fun (not because I have obsessive needs).

Yup.

And doing all the side shit spaced out the absolutely brutal story.

read my edit pls

please don't post things like that

in his defense, he mentioned spider and posted a link. It shouldn't be a giant mystery it was spider related.

i mean...if someone posts "hey look, a fucking Shark <link>". I'm not clicking that shit.

zkylon

zkylewd
in his defense, he mentioned spider and posted a link. It shouldn't be a giant mystery it was spider related.

i mean...if someone posts "hey look, a fucking Shark <link>". I'm not clicking that shit.
ok so at best it's a post i should ignore?

if you guys want to talk about spiders that's your thing

if people is like hey zkylon check out this freaky shit like they do every day i'm like ok won't look but hey i click once and find some freaky ass shit that's gonna keep me up at night so i'm like jeez can you just stop

no matter what i do it's not funny

Rapstah

Zkylon, dinosaurs do still exist. They exist in you and in me. In our heart. No one can take that away from you.

I must go now. My time on this plane is over. Maybe one day... we will meet again...

Farewell.

zkylon

zkylewd
Zkylon, dinosaurs do still exist. They exist in you and in me. In our heart. No one can take that away from you.

I must go now. My time on this plane is over. Maybe one day... we will meet again...

Farewell.
thanks mr dinosaur man!

i'll never forget you!

patientx

Oh My God!
Steam is finally available in my countries native currency and boy look at the prices !

I am from Turkey by the way and our currency is called Lira. These days 1 $ = 2.25 Turkish Lira (TL)

And here are some of the prices : 49.99 games are 75 TL ( roughly 33 dollars) , 60 dollar games are 89 TL and all other games priced around these ratios too ! No need for us to try to buy from other countries etc. Well done Valve !

NEO0MJ

Steam was updating for me but it was really slow. After finishing the download it decided to redownload it again for some reason and is even slower. I canceled it, opened Steam again and it was working fine. Anyone else had this problem?

Oh My God!
Steam is finally available in my countries native currency and boy look at the prices !

We still have to pay in dollars :(
Though at least it's better than Origin, where they price things in pounds. As in, a sixty dollar game becomes sixty pounds!

Chariot

Oh My God!

I am from Turkey by the way and our currency is called Lira. These days 1 $ = 2.25 Turkish Lira (TL)
Your money sounds like a beautiful girl.

So apparently Doorkickers is out, looks pretty fun.
Yup, it is. I mainly played it in EA, but I doubt that it is now any less fun.

Technically, it's usually written as RAGE. Gotta yell every time you say it.
That makes it even worse D:

Sini

ok so at best it's a post i should ignore?

if you guys want to talk about spiders that's your thing

if people is like hey zkylon check out this freaky shit like they do every day i'm like ok won't look but hey i click once and find some freaky ass shit that's gonna keep me up at night so i'm like jeez can you just stop

no matter what i do it's not funny
I think you shouldn't mention it so much then. The more people know about it, the more people will try to get reactions out of you.

Best thing about Far Cry 2/3 are the horrific damage animations. Popping a bullet out of the middle of your palm is so fucking gross. Pretty silly when you think about it, but it made the combat feel a lot more punchy at times. Shame the damage models of the actual enemies are poor.

danielcw

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (danielcw, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-88225C4A8A1849E4 - Taken by RyanPierre. 1 entrants total.

t1414015355z1.png

EDIT: an Origin key is also available

I should be getting my copy of Endless Legend today. God it look so good. Civilization 5 but with a fantasy setting instead.

I was just able to jump on the IGN Prime deal to get Endless Legend for $6.95 purchasing the monthly plan and then cancelling. I played the tutorial and it's seems unique with the quests, heroes, and unit modification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom