• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sales: Frozen Synapse, strategy GOTY 2011 - 50% off

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I wouldn't mind a copy if someone has some money to spare. Dunno how well it'll run on my laptop, so I'm curious.

PM me if you want my Steam ID.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Also, before I forget to mention, I'd like to plan another FS tournament, if you are interested check back to the other FS thread that will pop up after the sales.

Natty1

Many thanks to homerhendrix who gifted me the game.

I can be taken off the list, thanks for organising this, Toma.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Ourobolus said:
I...don't know. Can anyone answer this?

Of course, why shouldnt it?

Edit: good, good.

RyanDG

I got a spare copy. Not interested in paypal, but if someone wants to pick me a copy of Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword, I can send them the extra. Send me a PM if you are interested. My steam ID is ryandg as well.

RyanDG said:
I got a spare copy. Not interested in paypal, but if someone wants to pick me a copy of Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword, I can send them the extra. Send me a PM if you are interested. My steam ID is ryandg as well.
Interested. Sending you a PM.

EDIT: Eh. A second too late. PM me if Salsa is taking too long. :)

RyanDG

SalsaShark said:
I'll do that if you can wait a bit :)

That works for me. If you want to send me your Steam name I'll go ahead and send it over. You can then just gift the M&B game when you get a chance.

Edit: Just saw your edit. I'll send it now.

Toma

Should be updated to post 100, next updates will take a while. But you guys know how to read a thread so ask around and send pms to interested people!

:)

Chaos

Have traded with Ourobolus so can be taken off the list, thanks for the quick trade mate.
Thanks Toma for your effort to.

Citizen K

Hey I'd like a copy too if anyone has a spare. I can paypal straight away. Thanks!

edit- I'm from the uk but I take it someone can still gift me the cheaper US version?

Dambrosi

Banned
I'm up for anyone's extra copy, if they accept PayPal, that is.

Or I suppose I could gift you a game of the same value (UK here), I suppose, but I'd prefer Paypal.

PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

Carm

How much are Fallout New Vegas DLCs in Europe? I'd be willing to trade a copy of Frozen Synapse for FNV: Dead Money and FNV Honest Hearts. They are $2.99 each in the US store.

Dizzy-4U said:
I'm willing to trade a copy of Frozen Synapse for Alpha Protocol . I can't see AP in the store :(

I'll do that, but find something else to make the price more even. wouldn't be fair to you.

pm me

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I would also like a copy of Frozen Synapse from a US-based person.
I will pay instantly via Paypal.

Top Bottom