• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sales: Frozen Synapse, strategy GOTY 2011 - 50% off

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Updated Lists to this post.

If you are still on but shouldnt be, let me know!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I would love a copy, I'm not from the US ( :( ) and I'll also pay by paypal instantly. PM me please.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Xamdou said:
What server is everyone playing on?

Everyone to UK1 please. Its the server with the highest capacity and the earliest which is being updated.

Toma

Gully State said:
I'm willing to pay someone half price for an extra copy (US here). PM me if you're interested.

Would it be possible for you to host? You get it cheaper than the rest of the world.

Toma

anddo0 said:
I'm in for half price (US) can pay via pay-pal ASAP!

Could you host a copy?

Dambrosi

Banned
Carm and I came to a mutually beneficial agreement, so you can take us both off the list, unless Carm has more copies he can gift...?

Thanks a lot! Will install as soon as Steam's servers allow me!

tearsofash

Dammit I'd go halfsies with someone, but my paypal is temporarily out of order. (they need to reconfirm my address for some random security measure)

My steamid is alicethesister if anyone wants to work out something else.

Toma

If you guys still want to buy it today, you might want to start writing PM's to others listed in the "Want buy" category as there probably wont be too many US gaffers coming in in the next minutes.

I guess I should host seeing as how many people here are in the UK...So paypal newb here...if I have an unconfirmed bank account linked..can I still withdraw funds to it? It's been so long since I've used paypal...

Toma

Ledsen said:
btw where do we arrange matches? I'm Nevvermore in-game.

I'd say we can talk about matches here as well, as it keeps the thread afloat and a few interested people here. But tomorrow we'll switch to the official thread. No use of having 2 threads on the frontpage at the moment.

Draft

A little contest. Only the old school need apply.

mDtVT.jpg

This is, without a doubt, the most balls nasty 3D accelerator of 1997. It smoked all comers due to an unheard of 6 megabytes of RAM. Quake wasn't Quake until it was running at 640x480, over 30 fps with transparent water and real time rocket based light sources.

First person to identify the manufacturer and name of the card gets a copy of Frozen Synapse. Post the answer ITT.

Toma

Draft said:
First person to identify the manufacturer and name of the card gets a copy of Frozen Synapse. Post the answer ITT.

Lol, fun.

Top Bottom