• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

coconut+crab+2.jpg
Bottom part looks like a Hamburger to me.

madjoki

The trader almost always sell these keys on market, so actually another +$2.89 in that case.
In cases where people buy keys from market, 2x$2.89.
They really hit a goldmine with this.

Well someone likely buys those to buy a game from trader, so you can't really say that.

Echoplx

Are people excited about that samurai game just because it's Japanese and coming to PC? I've never heard of it and it seems to be poorly rated from what I can see.

Is it actually any good?

Jawmuncher

Why are people scared of crabs in here?
Sledge Hammer *boom* throw it in the pot. Easy.

----------------

I might end up messing around with OBS just because.
Remember my last attempt was horrible but that was before OBS.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Ezalc

----------------

Well when it's the size of a small dog...

Nabs

----------------

OBS is amazing. It's easy to set up and really light on resources.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yeah no, I had the misfortune of loading before Fantastapotamus edited his post, and there was this kaiju sized spider doing something i dunno, as i jumped down to the post reply button. :'(

Yeah, sorry about that. I don't really care about spiders, so I often forget that many people really hate them. My bad.
You know that cats eat spiders though, right?

Copons

Wow, does that mean your entire house dropped its pants to take a pee?

Yeah, sorry about that. I don't really care about spiders, so I often forget that many people really hate them. My bad.
You know that cats eat spiders though, right?

No problem it happens to everyone to accidentally post something, it's just that I didn't expect it at all. :'(

also in almost 3 years my cat has yet to fully understand how to chew, and once she managed to tear off a lizard tail after like 6 hours of frantic struggle, so I guess she would surrender against a way smaller spider than the one you posted :D

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I let a daddy longlegs chill in my room for a few weeks. His web would catch the smaller bugs/insects that could make it through the fly screen, which in turn meant they wouldn't rush to my laptop screen when I turned the light off. I had to get him rid of him eventually, though, as he decided to move elsewhere in the room and make another web. He overstepped his boundary and paid the price.

Annubis

Would you prefer some spiders?
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/australia-spider-welcome.jpg
I chose not to show this directly cause I know some people really hate spiders.

Seriously though, Australia is a beautiful continent. It's also fucked up. Also it stole my countries name and just added a few letters, but whatever. It's Australia, stealing seems kinda fitting. /joke

Is it legal in Australia to buy a flame thrower?
Because that's about the only way you could make me go there.

Copons

I let a daddy longlegs chill in my room for a few weeks. His web would catch the smaller bugs/insects that could make it through the fly screen, which in turn meant they wouldn't rush to my laptop screen when I turned the light off. I had to get him rid of him eventually, though, as he decided to move elsewhere in the room and make another web. He overstepped his boundary and paid the price.

But, like, does the government supply you with heavy weaponry to get rid of spiders or do they train you to brawl against them in elementary school or something?

The_Monk

Seems that Way of the Samurai 4 is coming to Steam, good, now someone need to make Way of the Monk because I can't hang around no more in that Temple on Sleeping Dogs. The tattoos gave me away and I guess people judge me because of them.

Just booted up Dead Rising 3 for the first time and The_Monk wanted some people to give impressions on the game's performance. Man, it runs like hot garbage. I ended up setting it to low at a point and I got decent performance - 60fps with dips. But it looked god awful so it's hard to say if it's worth it. It has serious controller issues too. Not sure if it's just me but when I would aim with the Left Trigger it would constantly zoom out and in over and over again like I was mashing the trigger, incredibly annoying and occasionally unplayable. I still think the game is incredible fun when it works but man, it seems like Capcom really dropped the ball on this port.

Admittedly I'm not running super high end.
i5 2500K
GTX 680
8GB RAM

But I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be chugging as much as it is.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
But, like, does the government supply you with heavy weaponry to get rid of spiders or do they train you to brawl against them in elementary school or something?

Every newborn Australian spends his/her first month being raised by spiders such that a natural bond is formed.

Downloading Lethal League right now. I'm really excited to try this thing out! Oh yeah, DR3 has been a lot of fun so far. Smashing zombies, combo-ing things, tons of collectibles, there's a plethora of stuff there to do. I haven't had any issues running the game either, so that's been pretty great.
I-5 2500K @4.2OC, 12gb ram, 2gb 760, did I do that right? Bit of a noob when it comes to discussing the technical aspects of gaming. And no, I haven't bothered unlocking the framerate.

wagamer

It's always cool when Devs go this route for Anti-Piracy Measures.

I remember Serious Sam 3 had the invincible small red scorpion and Batman had the glide not work.

Yea some games had really great ones, can't remember any at the moment though. Someone should make a topic out of these. Or is there one already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom