• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

Cool, Outland was probably the only downloadable game that never game to PC. A bit late but I'll take it.

coconut+crab+2.jpg

Holy shit... Remind me never to go to Australia. I'm not drinking with JaseC if I go there anyway.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The Doctor Pigeon has the sweetest ending in the game FYI.

Shuu is the number one bird husbando.

What's up with these small unannounced batches of recently submited games getting greenlight?

You would think that Valve would make an announcement about it but no. Because Volvo
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=201935809

I'm a bit biased because he's my friend, of course, but still, it's a game mainly inspired by Treasure and stuff, which as you can tell i love. You can buy the game DRM-Free from their site, and they have a free version too. Its a neat little game.

Doesn't look that bad, voted for it.

Valve plans to nix Greenlight soon, likely around the time of the major update we've been hearing about. So these likely have some traction, enough to justify getting through before the nuke.

There still should be some sort of announcement made before hand, or at least let projects on Greenlight know what's happening. In all likelihood, most of Valve have just forgotten that Greenlight exists and some guy is just letting a few games make it through :p

Hyped! but not $20 hyped.

Not sure if it has already been mentioned but there's a Konami sale on Nuuvem. It includes Silent Hill Homecoming and Lords of Shadow games.

I've always been interested in the Overlord games because i liked Pikmin 1 but, um, i still haven't played pikmin 2 or 3 so I never pulled the trigger on those. My backlog spans several generations, it seems.

derExperte

Where do you find the daily deals in the steam client? I always have to check isthereanydeal.com to find out whats new.

Seriously? They're on the right side. Under the weekend/midweek sales. Even got a bright blue border.

Oh you mean every new deal? That's a bit more tricky if it's not one the big ones.

Turfster

Where do you find the daily deals in the steam client? I always have to check isthereanydeal.com to find out whats new.

They're on the front page... usually... and if not in the news section... usually...
Sometimes they're not, though.
Sometimes they appear after a few minutes....
Sometimes it takes an hour...
Sometimes nothing changes.

Ezalc

Hey anybody here have an extra key to Galactic civilizations 2 from the bundle? My friend wanted the game but was too late to buy it. He'd be willing to pay the one buck for the trouble haha.

EDIT: That Colin Mcrae Rally port is really that awful? I only see negative comments on it.

r3n4ud

Grid 2 is kind of a mix. It's more sim-y than something like Burnout, if that's what you mean. You can disable car damage and stuff if you don't like that, if I remember correctly.
Hmm. Was hoping for something like burnout. Every time grid is on sale it gets added to my cart, but I never buy it lol

maty

with Outland coming "soon" are there any other xbla/psn games we can hope and dream for?

Personally I'd rebuy the following on PC in a hot minute:

Castlevania Harmony of Despair
Shadow Complex
Puzzle Fighter HD
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD
Garou
N+
Snoopy Flying Ace

I know most of these fall into the "not a chance in hell" category but still... stranger things have happened these days.

Beyond Good & Evil HD, the original release is available on steam but not the remaster. I haven't played it so I don't know if it is much better.

At least JaseC would approve the +1/separate entry in the library ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom