• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I just ordered one with my AU mastercard and a Google address, seems to have worked fine.

EDIT: Yep came through, got the key!

Just my luck, haha. I tried to buy a Black Ops key some months ago but it wouldn't take.

maty

I tried using the same method I use to buy from Amazon but the order was put on hold. So I decided to cancel it. Guess I'm out of luck.

Zafir

Yeah I got gold. Though it didn't really matter either way, only really didn't have 2 games. (Alien Isolation and Sniper Elite 3)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I have to wonder if it just gives everyone a generic code and all AMD had set on their end is "So, which card did this come from exactly?"

Tell em you bought the gold card, get the gold key.

Evo X

Just got an email saying Silver is out of stock.

Can you choose Alien Isolation and Star Citizen with the Bronze pack?

dot

Can someone buy me a AMD Silver code? I can't use paypal. :(

I'll repay you with my love and probably Bad Rats or Orion Prelude or something lol.

Erudite

0prJkcn.jpg

Thanks for the tip Steam GAF.

Even if we don't get keys for Alien or Star Citizen, I'm pretty happy with this for $0.99.

So...uh...I might have bought 15 codes.

Then I checked my email.

BZkgGLj.gif

It's going to be glorious.

EDIT: Off to bed now, but tomorrow will be a good day for me, and for SteamGAF. Keep some, sell some, give some away.

Ozium

YOUR SHOPPING CART IS EMPTY
If you think this is an error, please visit our FAQ on shopping cart problems.

REMOVE FROM CART AMD AMD SILVER 2 GAMES has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

well that's that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom