• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I got a bronze code but the website seems to be down now. What games were part of the bronze codes? Was just wanting to get Deus Ex Directors Cut, don't know if this code gets that or not.

iosefe

i get the feeling Alien wont run on my computer, as it is NExt Gen, and i have a mid range computer. should i be scared?

Lol
ilLZtGPKyYamv.gif

How I got charged by Newegg.
1.) Paypal got rejected. On to "Pay with MasterPass"
2.) Got rejected again. Welp, shotgunned and just continued to the Pay with credit card.
3.) Used my main debit card. It went through!

So if Paypal doesn't work, try entering your card on Newegg themselves and maybe they would work? The one I've used is my own locally-registered, locally addressed debit card which usually gets rejected by US PSN (since it's not US card). Got a code that way

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Wait, people were getting Star Citizen for 0.99$? That's what I get for sleeping :(

aScaris

Unfortunately I'm not from the US and dont know anything about BitCoins, but I would love to buy one or two codes from someone who manages to get a few spare ones. I can pay you via PayPal, buy you some steam game or whatever you prefer :) Just message me, would be greatly appreciated!

So the amd code has it's own ship? I've only played the demo but the purchasing seems a little overwhelming in terms of getting ships and whatnot.

No it just gives you a starter ship with a custom AMD livery and access to the game when it comes out I presume, but the ship can be bought normally for around $45 I believe.

EDIT: This is what the Star Citizen pack gives you, "Star Citizen pack includes: Mustang Omega Variant Racer (ship), Murray Cup Race Series (module) and Arena Commander (module)"

And here is what the Mustang looks like with the AMD livery.

Yfuxbjc.png

Wok

How I got charged by Newegg.
1.) Paypal got rejected. On to "Pay with MasterPass"
2.) Got rejected again. Welp, shotgunned and just continued to the Pay with credit card.
3.) Used my main debit card. It went through!

So if Paypal doesn't work, try entering your card on Newegg themselves and maybe they would work? The one I've used is my own locally-registered, locally addressed debit card which usually gets rejected by US PSN (since it's not US card). Got a code that way

I had the same problem but then this happened:

vrlzHj4.png

Oublieux

Just gonna give em out fore free tomorrow when the site doesnt take forever.. I have 47 copies now... I thought they were gold so I wanted to get a bunch for giveaways

:O That's a lot of copies. Nice of you to try and do something for the community, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom