• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

I will most likely pick up one of those sexy white controller along with a blue one to go with my black controller.

I'm just a bit hesitant because I'm afraid that the white controller might turn yellow over time. But it would be cool if they release a red one too.

Good taste! The red one also looks really pretty and it's been available in Europe since the PS4 was released. I often mix black + red as far as small decoration goes so it would be a welcome mix of colours.

GLLNZjJl.jpg

Deques

I'm not familiar, but I've heard good things in the past.

It's possible that they are connecting you with someone further away as it could be off-peak hours.

PunishedSnake and me played together. We experienced lags at some points. And we are both from Europe

Garteal

Is the Skullgirl netcode good?
Because I can't play a single match without massive lags.
Yes it is. I haven't had any major problems with it personally and I've even fought against people that were on the other side of the world. Obviously there'll be lag in that situation, but the netcode handles such situations good in my opinion.

DocSeuss

etc.

Why am I 23 now? Make it stop. The numbers keep going up but nothing else is changing.

And I would instantly buy a red PS4/Bloodborne bundle

Another Septembro? Awesome. Grats.

I wish I could gift you something, but I don't really have anything right now, unless you want a code for Sniper Elite 3.

Shadownet

Banned
I never got the appeal of completely white gear. Or cars, those are especially terrible. Reminds me of hospitals and doctors.
What's wrong with doctors?
large.jpg

Also this:
And I don't even follow Doctor Who

Good taste! The red one also looks really pretty and it's been available in Europe since the PS4 was released. I often mix black + red as far as small decoration goes so it would be a welcome mix of colours.

My favorite colors are Navy Blue and White so if someone release a custom controller in the future with that color scheme. I might have to bite and buy one. Those two colors are relaxing to me. If not, I'll settle on owning a set of black, blue, red and white controllers :D

White DS4 is definitely on my wishlist even though I don't need it.
We're part of SteamGAF, we tend to not really need anything. But want everything.

Why am I 23 now? Make it stop. The numbers keep going up but nothing else is changing.
And I would instantly buy a red PS4/Bloodborne bundle
Happy Birthday Marco! :D <3 *looking through your wishlist*

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Yo, thanks for the wishes guys (no rly), but don't gift me anything please. I've got enough.

Happy Birthday! Too bad I already bought Trails in The Sky for you but since you won't accept gifts I'll give it away here.

Sooo first, person to PM me gets a gift of Trails in the Sky

Edit: Sent to mik7697!

Deques

Happy Birthday! Too bad I already bought Trails in The Sky for you but since you won't accept gifts I'll give it away here.

Sooo first, person to PM me gets a gift of Trails in the Sky

Edit: Sent to mik7697!

Bah, I missed the gift :(

Happy b-day Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom