• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

After dealing with the cable company this morning, my internet speed got updated doubled (even at my old house) so I'm going to test it out by downloading Dead Rising 3.

post-26939-Dis-Gon-B-Good-gif-HD-Imgur-Kh-cQis.gif

Should be an amazing experience.
The downloading that is. Since the game refuses to be released early.

I would love to get Dead Rising 3 but I'm afraid the game will tell me to fuck right off with my 7850 with the minimum requirement being a 7870, I'm probably overreacting but I don't think I can take that hit to my ego if it doesn't work.

Damn, Raid Mode in Revelations is so full of bullet sponge enemies. I kinda hope Rev2 will have Mercenaries, but it's probably gonna be Raid Mode again.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I would love to get Dead Rising 3 but I'm afraid the game will tell me to fuck right off with my 7850 with the minimum requirement being a 7870, I'm probably overreacting but I don't think I can take that hit to my ego if it doesn't work.

I'll let you know how it is, since I also have a 7850. I'm hoping for the best
meaning I'm hoping it's at least playable.

Cheddahz

Banned
Well, looks like Gunstar and I will be having a speed run competition for Hatoful Boyfriend tomorrow! Just trying to figure out what time we should start

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Time remaining: 48 minutes. Mother of god....

Jawmuncher

Damn, Raid Mode in Revelations is so full of bullet sponge enemies. I kinda hope Rev2 will have Mercenaries, but it's probably gonna be Raid Mode again.

If they really love us we'll get both.
A combination of Raid and Mercs could be interesting so long as the mode ain't half ass.

Shadownet

Banned
I might know someone who is still selling AMD Gold Code for $20. I think he only got 2 left. If you're interested. First two to quote this can get it. (assuming he has any. It's not a guaranteed)

1 per person.

Also, does anyone need a copy of Banner Saga and Sniper Elite 3? I got them both for $10 total. (i'm not selling)

jshackles

How many MB/sec you at?

Resisting the urge to post a speedtest image, since that would descend the thread into madness. But it's currently running at 7.9 MB/S.

You got that 100Mb/s? Niicee. Welcome to the family.

Close - it's advertised as 60Mb/s but I'm actually getting closer to 70. I could have upgraded to 100Mb for an extra $40 a month but eh.... I mean, I used to have 30 so I'm good with 60.

Nete

I might know someone who is still selling AMD Gold Code for $20. I think he only got 2 left. If you're interested. First two to quote this can get it. (assuming he has any. It's not a guaranteed)

1 per person.

I'm interested on that code. I was late on the B/S/T thread :(

Ozium

I'm surprised there isn't more hype about Anarchy Arcade.. I posted about it early this morning and got no responses...

it's STEAM HOME.. with modding support and VR support and multiplayer... think about what this means...

the ultimate WaifuGAF hangout...

iosefe

I'm surprised there isn't more hype about Anarchy Arcade.. I posted about it early this morning and got no responses...

it's STEAM HOME.. with modding support and VR support and multiplayer... think about what this means...

Game Night time?

Can I spend $5 on a Star Wars t shirt and a Katamari Damacy lamp for my apartment? I'm not proud to admit but I spent damn near $30 or $40 on PS Home back in the day.

1 per person.

Also, does anyone need a copy of Banner Saga and Sniper Elite 3? I got them both for $10 total. (i'm not selling)

Interested as well. Also DR3 unlocks without being connected to a vpn for me. I unlocked via vpn but my PC froze so I restarted & flyvpn can only be used three times a day. No achievements yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom