• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

It is? Shit.

The CM said here on the forums that the game was based on the PS4 version, AFAIK. lol

I'm reading impressions on the Steam community, the game'll finish dling in like 3 hours time for me. Once it does I'll take it for a spin. Regardless I would really need comparison videos between the PS4 and PC ver. to fully discern the graphics quality.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Get ready to be spooked

iWhdmEt.png

Phawx

Wait how does this work?

You can get your price locked on the BTA?

Use two tabs. As long as your don't close the tab, whatever the BTA says on the screen is what you have to beat.

So even though the BTA is $6.12 right now, my other tab which says $6.00 means I only have to put $6.01 to get the BTA tier.

Dunno if it still works. You just open multiple tabs with desired BTA, then use the BTA from that one tab when you buy it.

It does.

Arthea

Titans is €12,58 after -66% discount? lol no
I managed to forget that it's base price is 37€, also I have exactly the same discount on steam, so what exactly that coupon does? literally ohwowit'snothing.gif

Get ready to be spooked

http://i.imgur.com/iWhdmEt.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I probably will manage to skip this one, I have no spooky games on wishlist atm, except one, and I doubt it will be discounted enough this time

MUnited83

For you.
Pretty meh for a numbered Bundle, but the second week additions will maybe make it decent . Planetary Anihhalation doesn't fit in BTA after being on sale for 1$ and on better and cheaper bundles at bundlestars.

Granjinha

I'm reading impressions on the Steam community, the game'll finish dling in like 3 hours time for me. Once it does I'll take it for a spin. Regardless I would really need comparison videos between the PS4 and PC ver. to fully discern the graphics quality.

I thought the game was going to come out October 2nd.

But yeah, my mistake. The game that was confirmed to be the PS4 version was Bladestorm.

illusionary

It's worth beating the average for Xenonauts alone if you don't already own it. I don't think I can convince myself to do so on the strength of the other two games, though, without knowing what more will be coming.

I own(ed) none of the tier 1 games, though, so I'm in for that at least.

Momentary

Banned
Yup it's a PS3 port apparently, I'll enjoy the gameplay but they really need to just come up and say it's a PS3 quality port.

Honestly you'd think Jim Sterling, a fan of the Musou genre and series, would've made a video about this by now. KOEI TECMO need to stop with this BS.

I'm going to eventually buy the games. I need to calm down about the whole situation really. Me being upset about it isn't going to fix anything.

It sucks because I want to support these games coming over, but I don't want to support crappy practices. I'm going to buy One Piece and this eventually, but not at full price.

Tizoc

I'm going to eventually buy the games. I need to calm down about the whole situation really. Me being upset about it isn't going to fix anything.

It sucks because I want to support these games coming over, but I don't want to support crappy practices. I'm going to buy One Piece and this eventually, but not at full price.

If it'll make you feel any better, SW 4-2 would be may last KOEI TECMO game I buy day 1ish, it'd have to be a game I REALLY REALLY want from them that I'd get Day 1.
Otherwise, I'ma get their ish when it's like 50% off.

They need to stop treating Steam users as if they're 2nd class citizens or some shit.

I hope I Am Alive goes 75% off again for the Halloween sale. I was going to get it last year but there were other games I wanted more and I figured it would go that low again during the winter and summer sales. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom