• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

Every time I see that Tomb Raider deal I get annoyed that I already bought Tomb Raider 2013 and all the DLC and to ever get a good deal on everything else I have to re-buy that game.

It annoys me I bought it before regional pricing came to my country, and I also bought it without knowing it didn't have all the TR 2013 DLC, and the DLC that's not included is still not on sale.

RS4-

Good christ, finally finished MGSV. What a chore. Ended up not giving a fuck about the final mission, just skipped all the cut scenes.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
so is tony hawk 5 super bad then?

i used to really love that series on my sk8ter dayz and i was actually pretty interested in this arcade-y revival, even tho everyone had written it off

sucks

It's supposed to be pretty jacked, but there's a day one patch that is larger than the install itself, so hopefully that clears up some of the grosser problems.

I'd love another good skate game. Another good Skate game, while we're at it.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's supposed to be pretty jacked, but there's a day one patch that is larger than the install itself, so hopefully that clears up some of the grosser problems.

I'd love another good skate game. Another good Skate game, while we're at it.
i tried to like skate, i love their take on the controls and stuff, but all the stuff that's not skating turned me off entirely, having to listen to all the skater idiots and filming shit and all that was so boring, i just wanna run around and jump and stuff..

i just dropped it at the tutorial, life's too short...

Momentary

Banned
PS4 version of Samurai Warriors IV-II is 18gb

STEAM is 9GB

Yeah. How oblivious / disconnected / stupid can a company be to have released all these games on STEAM and not know how to add simple graphics options on their games to have gamers select what fidelity they want to run at. Why lock it down to last gen graphics?

Koei Tecmo gets away with this false advertisement on store pages and ridiculous ports. Then they have apologists defend them to the grave. I don't understand how they get away with this. How many times can you reskin Musou and still have a rabid fanbase that swears by them.

Chariot

STEAM is 9GB

Yeah. How oblivious / disconnected / stupid can a company be to have released all these games on STEAM and not know how to add simple graphics options on their games to have gamers select what fidelity they want to run at. Why lock it down to last gen graphics?

Koei Tecmo gets away with this false advertisement on store pages and ridiculous ports. Then they have apologists defend them to the grave. I don't understand how they get away with this. How many times can you reskin Musou and still have a rabid fanbase that swears by them.
I am so sorry

Turfster

Humble Indie 15 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Sir, You Are Being Hunted
  • QUBE Director's Cut
  • Goodbye Deponia
  • 66% off Planetary Annihilations: Titans
TIER 2: BTA
  • Skullgirls + DLCs
  • Planetary Annihilation
  • Xenonauts
TIER 3: 10$
  • Gang Beasts

KingKong

yikes, you'd think they'd be able to scrounge up something better than 66% off Humble Store Coupon for Planetary Annihilation: TITANS

Tizoc

STEAM is 9GB

Yup it's a PS3 port apparently, I'll enjoy the gameplay but they really need to just come up and say it's a PS3 quality port.

Honestly you'd think Jim Sterling, a fan of the Musou genre and series, would've made a video about this by now. KOEI TECMO need to stop with this BS.

cyba89

I'm mostly interested in Gang Beasts, but not so much that this bundle is an insta-buy for me. Will wait what the second week brings.

won't the bta go up up up so you better lay your dollar down down down?

i dont think that works anymore. I'm pretty sure that if you want to BTA later it doesn't look back at when you put the dollar down but instead it looks at what the BTA is at the time you wish to upgrade.

could be wrong though.

I was semi-interested in the bundle, but then I realized that I only really wanted Skullgirls and Gang Beasts.

So, yeah, I guess I'll wait and see what next week brings.

Granjinha

Yup it's a PS3 port apparently, I'll enjoy the gameplay but they really need to just come up and say it's a PS3 quality port.

Honestly you'd think Jim Sterling, a fan of the Musou genre and series, would've made a video about this by now. KOEI TECMO need to stop with this BS.

It is? Shit.

The CM said here on the forums that the game was based on the PS4 version, AFAIK. lol

Anteater

H3RURQQ.png
w3LEaWy.png

bruh

Phawx

Lock the price on one tab, and then F5 the other tab to see if you can get a lower price than the first locked tab.

Example. I have $6 locked on my first tab. On my second tab I have $6.15. So I keep refreshing my second tab to see if it goes lower than $6, if it does then I lock tab 2.

Soulflarz

Banned
Lock the price on one tab, and then F5 the other tab to see if you can get a lower price than the first locked tab.

Example. I have $6 locked on my first tab. On my second tab I have $6.15. So I keep refreshing my second tab to see if it goes lower than $6, if it does then I lock tab 2.

Wait how does this work?

You can get your price locked on the BTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom