• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludens

Banned
i tried to like skate, i love their take on the controls and stuff, but all the stuff that's not skating turned me off entirely, having to listen to all the skater idiots and filming shit and all that was so boring, i just wanna run around and jump and stuff..

i just dropped it at the tutorial, life's too short...

The best part by far is just cruising around. There were a few other good points, like when you have time a photograph for your cover. I usually don't care much for those vanity things in games, but I found myself focusing on opening up for the camera, thinking about what trick might look cleanest and most realistic... some of the vanity things got me in that game.

Deep breath. Deep sigh. Catch you on the bargain bin price.

Is it too late to call this whole thing off and ask for a remake of 720° or the Skate or Die games?

Anteater

she calls me a perv but she's the one wearing clothes in her bath

whyiuqns.jpg

jshackles beacon.

when i launch idlemaster and wait for it idle a game and then click skip current game, the next game in queue doesn't launch. using ver 1.3.0.0. i have it set to sort games by highest card values.

dWTVC9r.png

Hektor

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hektor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Planetary Annihilation -- MB-C8DE7B3E409C6FF6 - Taken by Accoun
Skullgirls Plus All DLC -- MB-89274D20EA17C20D - Taken by GaussTek

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jshackles beacon.

when i launch idlemaster and wait for it idle a game and then click skip current game, the next game in queue doesn't launch. using ver 1.3.0.0. i have it set to sort games by highest card values.

dWTVC9r.png

Yeah sorry - this is a known bug that I'll have a fix for soon. Actually I already have a fix for it on Github, but I won't be compiling and releasing an updated version until I get done approving all these translations that have come in over the past few days.

In the meantime you'll either have to ignore the "skip" button, or downgrade back to 1.2.

The MGSV thread derailed into a convo about Quiet vs Naked Raiden and Im pretty sure it's going to combust soon. Although there are some funny quips to be found

Chariot

I told them that they shouldn't post the gifs of Stefanie Joosten. But they did and did again and just as predicted everything went to shit.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Quiet's default outfit and the camera undermine what would've been a badass character. Her hopping up onto the side of the helicopter as you fly away is so cool

If you could just
unlock her XOF uniform
from the beginning it would have helped a lot.

Phawx

so curious thing. I can get to my inventory via the Steam client, but it's not loading via browser.

What's up with dat?

Quiet's default outfit and the camera undermine what would've been a badass character. Her hopping up onto the side of the helicopter as you fly away is so cool

i enjoyed DDog jumping into the helicopter at the same time as you do. DDog is the best, the game should've ended with soldiers trying to (endgame spoilers)
rape DDog only he slits their throats and then you just leave the area because why is it that you have to have that final showdown with a hundred thanks again? what the fuck, kojima

Omega

Banned
If anyone has played STALKER, is there a way to fix this bobblehead walking animation

https://youtu.be/PVho_Nidjo4?t=9m - you can kind of see it in the video (most videos seem to be from the stone age when everyone basically uploaded at 480p). It feels like shaky cam while im walking and this gave me a headache after 5 minutes of playing

Kaleinc

Banned
There's a price mistake in the New Zealand store on NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Edition and it's showing up as $7
Opened steam reviews.

Can't configure keyboard. Contacted 2K and they said they weren't going to fix it, and to use a controller.

michaeljordan.gif

Hektor

If you could just
unlock her XOF uniform
from the beginning it would have helped a lot.

Then you'd miss out on all the impotant plotpoints tho. All the Ass and Titshots that are litereally the same as Raiden in MGS2 are very incremental to the overall story line.
And the torture scenes would lose on impact too, since the question if her tits survive becomes irrelevant in the process.

FloatOn

today was the day I was supposed to go over to my other house and pick up the controller I left behind but with all the audit shenanigans I'm thinking I'm just going to wait to the weekend.

sorry backlog my driving lazyness is too much today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom