• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
I think we can all agree that no popular sport will be as boring as baseball or golf.

basketball is fun to watch, I can see the appeal in it but it just doesn't get my blood going like when a WR makes a leaping catch with 3 guys surrounding him, or a RB break 7 tackles for a touchdown.

uhh
ir6NWi4.png

what

Sober

Tempted to get the GTA complete pack off humble bundle. $10 for every single GTA game minus GTAV is pretty much the best deal ever, no?

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/grandtheftauto_completepack_storefront

Also Bully for $3.50. Never played that game. Wondering if it still holds up.
Bully is good, but it's probably on the same level as 3-VC-SA in that don't expect an HD era game.

Honestly I dunno if I would have the patience to play 3-VC-SA myself either. 4/EFLC is fine, GFWL isn't that bothersome unless you have issues with it already. Controls take a long while to get used to though.

Jazz573

header.jpg

Mystery VN, Magical Eyes - Red is for Anguish coming to Steam in English from Fruitbat Factory this Winter. VNDB Page

Description

Steam said:
In the middle of the night on a certain day of April 201X, the right arm of the owner of a general store is chopped off in the backyard of his own store.

Even though he claims that the perpetrator is a 'doll' that was kept in the store, his words carry little weight due to the lack of other witnesses.

The doll and the detached arm are gone from the scene of crime.

“Like a light too strong may burn out one's retinas, so too can supernatural entities be toxic to humans.
Even should they take on the invisible form of one's emotions.”

This is a mystery story about bizarre incidents unfolding around the town,
intermingled with a complicated mixture of human intentions.

Features:
Gorgeous illustrations by a skilled, experienced illustrator
Story painted in vivid colors by voice actors/actressess and musicians
Computer generated 3D graphics of backgrounds and travelable maps
A reasoning system that unlocks short stories and other bonuses depending on the number of your correct answers
Targeted at all ages (with an ounce of horror elements)

Phawx

ooh

Still, that tagline is just a flat out lie with all the angry white dude protagonists in the lineup of discounted games.

100% this is a marketing stunt. They are making fun of the outspoken progressive angle as of late.

If your marketing is to make fun of a group of people who (by the definition of the joke) are uptight people, it would probably be best to circle back and regroup your efforts.

This is marketing that fuels the segregation of the gaming community. It's really not wise even in a business sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom