• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone say "supertampons"?

--

also, zkylon should stay far away from this week's Rick and Morty, not that (s)he watches it anyway.

Ludens

Banned
I bought a nvidia key and I have the video in my library.

Well, thanks. I'm waiting for a Nvidia key I should buy from a friend, I hope those boni weren't really related to pre-purchase period (it's Konami, I wouldn't surprise if that was a lie).

Also do you need GZ installed to perform the transfer?

Hektor

Woke up, started the download, drove to work, now ill have to sit and wait.
Atleast ill be able to leave 2 hours ealier.

-------

The best Movie of the year now officially sold on Steam? FUCKING MEGATON.
Am i right in thinking that, if you bought it once, you'll own it forever, even after the licence is revoked, just like with games? Commata,

milena87

I started up Stasis last night and played for half an hour. I haven't seen much yet, obviously, but the first impression is great.
Awesome, creepy atmosphere, strange talking station, blood and corpses.

Finally an horror game that I might actually finish :D

Salsa

prologue (which granted isnt the most demanding) looking and running fantastic on MGSV

also it is crazy

Ban Puncher

You don't get Ground Zeroes or anything. It doesn't count as a 'Steam pre-order.'

Not worried about GZ, more the other stuff.

As per the Steam store page;

Pre-Purchase now* and receive the following!
- Digital copy of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES (Giftable!)
- Emblem "VENOM SNAKE"
- Mother Base Staff 3
- Collector's Video

*Offer will remain in effect until September 1st, 2015 at 10AM PDT.

Deques

Should I go with it?

GE2NvGj.png

It sucks that Humble doesn't have the Special Edition of Ronin

dex3108

It is sad to see that Mad Max movies are region locked. Gabe always talked about accessibility and service as best way to fight piracy. I hope that they will manage to convince movie companies to remove region lock.

Uzzy

Playing the prologue now. So what was your first 'Kojima!!!!' moment?

Changing the face confused me, getting strangled by Quiet was strangely enjoyable. But then I heard Kiefer voicing someone else and instantly thought Kojima was pulling an MGS2 on us.

Salsa

wow

game opened big time on chapter 1 and im still mantaining a rock solid framerate at absolute max settings

yeah, dont fear this port

AHA-Lambda

Should I go with it?

GE2NvGj.png

It sucks that Humble doesn't have the Special Edition of Ronin

Hell yes that is an incredible deal for those games.

Ronin, Not A Hero and Titan Souls are all great games, but I haven't tried Cosmic DJ.

GWBW is a weird one, it got a pretty negative reception at launch (I hated it so much that I wrote my only review on Steam for it) but it seems to have mellowed out now after some patching.

Salsa

god damn humble bundle

gonna have to jump on some of those

do I have to do something to get that Devolver discount

Sch1sm

Gonna guess that since this Humble sale is going, we won't get a bundle later today? Devolver and Telltale were great enough, either way. Picked up Ronin, Not A Hero, GoT, Walking Dead S1 + S2, and Wolf Among Us. Feels good, man.

god damn humble bundle

gonna have to jump on some of those

do I have to do something to get that Devolver discount

Add 3 games to the cart for 85% off, 4 for87, 5 for 90.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of dex3108, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dex3108, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-3814317C7E7877C9 - Taken by Annubis. 6 entrants total.
Hexcells Plus -- MB-F0DFECB29B34718E - Taken by the_firewithin. 2 entrants total.
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves -- MB-79877357B09E3A48 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Life is Strange -- MB-81F04F76AF731E8B - Taken by Baron von Loathsome. 57 entrants total.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition -- MB-EA47D8F7FC35BB38 - Taken by pahamrick. 7 entrants total.
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-6B930196DFDD6E6D - Taken by Vlad. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Talos Principle -- MB-9DD9FF017AC3C103 - Taken by Kifimbo. 39 entrants total.

t1441094963z1.png

Salsa

ah right

havent been keepin up, they're doing the telltale thing with every dev huh

gonna suffer from a lot of "own most so I get small discount on what I want : ("

Sch1sm

ah right

havent been keepin up, they're doing the telltale thing with every dev huh

gonna suffer from a lot of "own most so I get small discount on what I want : ("

There's like 3 < $1 items you can add anyway, just to get the discount and save some extra. :)

Cloud saves are such a wonder. I moved to Australia, bought a new laptop and have so many saves already.

Hope I could say the same about my PS4 games. The 1GB limit is worthless and It's been full for so long that I haven't been able to back up games in ages.

Salsa

There's like 3 < $1 items you can add anyway, just to get the discount and save some extra. :)

wow

only wanted Ronin and Titan Souls

add em both + Dungeon Hearts ($0.56) = $4.64

this is just stupid

Stump was right

edit: added Hatoful Boyfriend and Cosmic DJ (both I dont own) and it went down further

HB lost their minds. I feel bad for grabbing Not A Hero for like $7 days ago

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
DAMN, woke up 4 hours after download was available on steam.

oh well it only takes 20 min.

I've heard about some people crashing on start-up, I'm hopoing for the best.

Salsa

DAMN, woke up 4 hours after download was available on steam.

oh well it only takes 20 min.

I've heard about some people crashing on start-up, I'm hopoing for the best.

apparently AMD Phenom CPUs are fucked

Firehead crashes on launch since it released, been talkin with him on Steam

Wound up getting GWBW, Titan Souls, Ronin, Cosmic DJ, and Not a Hero...all for $5.39 thru the Devolver Humble Bundle Store sale. It's a good thing I decided not to buy GWBW from the last big Steam sale. All games I didn't own before too.

Salsa

got Cosmic DJ, Hatoful Boyfriend, Ronin, Titan Souls + Dungeon Hearts which is the only one I already owned, for $4.46

nuts

too bad i'll never stop playing MGSV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom