• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Ended up getting Ronin, 2 copy of Hatoful, Hotline (why I don't pick God Will be watching instead, ugh) and filler for getting 90$ cut for 5 bucks.

Konami didn't pay to get the front page attention

Or because it's tied together with the movie releases.

vtwFR42.png

dex3108

Man Mad Max is awesome on PC. Everything on max 60FPS without issues. You can see that they stared as cross gen game but game is beautiful. Only thing that is really missing is more AA options not only On/Off.

Phinor

Or because it's tied together with the movie releases.

Speaking of the movie, it's so great to see more region locks in Steam. None of the movies available in most of the world, including Europe. It almost feels like Steam is just another Netflix/Amazon movie thingie/you name it, and caters only to one country, or maybe a few at most.

(Or in reality, because they sell movie rights to hundred different places meaning they don't have distribution rights anywhere but North America, and the people who have rights couldn't care less about actually making money with the movie.)

Hektor

Speaking of the movie, it's so great to see more region locks in Steam. None of the movies available in most of the world, including Europe. It almost feels like Steam is just another Netflix/Amazon movie thingie/you name it, and caters only to one country, or maybe a few at most.

(Or in reality, because they sell movie rights to hundred different places meaning they don't have distribution rights anywhere but North America, and the people who have rights couldn't care less about actually making money with the movie.)

Fury Road is available in EU.

Salsa

Man Mad Max is awesome on PC. Everything on max 60FPS without issues. You can see that they stared as cross gen game but game is beautiful. Only thing that is really missing is more AA options not only On/Off.

you could literally swap Mad Max for MGSV here and itd be the same

except MGSV has no AA option. Think it has some sort of FXAA on by default

107 minutes played...

God is real, and his name is Hideo Kojima

Believe the hype scrubs

Now to get a few hours sleep so I can have as much time as possible to play tomorrow.

Arthea

9 pages already? steamgaf does love new threads.
kindly summarize those 9 pages, please, I have no time for reading that many today

edited: btw movies aren't available in EU? that's odd

Miff

Steam is getting real NSFW stuff?

Good, I hope so. Never quite understood why it would be blocked whilst violence and gore is seeming OK. Although, I'm saying that without knowing how far some VN's take things.

p.s. Rocket League, took away my entire weekend, wtf. It's worth checking out even if soccer-with-cars doesn't sound like your thing.

Dr Dogg

Oh ark at you lot with your high falutin internet speeds. You all make me sick! Alright it's probably a dose of jealously too *hmph*.

So Mad Max? Any good? Anyone actually playing it bar those down under?

Pachimari

Gotta restart my computer, apply those Nvidia settings and start up The Phantom Pain! I'll play the opening, then put it on the backburner, while I take my time completing Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes. Then I'll return to The Phantom Pain.

gelf

Wesker mode makes me wish they'd added extra modes like that to REmake. But Zero isn't as good a game on its own so maybe they decided it needed more buyer incentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom