• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

I am not familiar with that, new to PC gaming. What is the monthly bundle ? Is it better than the regular weekly bundle ?

You pay a $12 monthly premium and you get games which usually end up in middle tier of humble bundles six months afterwards. The trick is you don't choose the games, they are not revealed until it is not possible to purchase the monthly anymore.

Pachimari

This is hilarious. I go to the monthly bundle and click on "Get the early unlock" to reactivate my subscription but it's just stuck.

"Please wait... we are gathering your information."

Guess no Humble Monthly Bundle for me this time.

I am not familiar with that, new to PC gaming. What is the monthly bundle ? Is it better than the regular weekly bundle ?

Yes but it costs more. I think its $12 for 6 games. You know one ahead of time. This month we know Killing Floor 2 is in it. The games are usually more expensive and well reviewed games with a MRSP of $200+

Yes but it costs more. I think its $12 for 6 games. You know one a head of time. This month we know Killing Floor 2 is in it. The games are usually more expensive and well reviewed games with a MRSP of $200+

Ah, that sucks , so basically that bundle is behind the monthly subscription, so only subscribers will have access to that right ?

Ah, that sucks , so basically that bundle is behind the monthly subscription, so only subscribers will have access to that right ?

Yes but you can subscribe/unsubscibe every month. It is nice when you want the game that is revealed though. For example if you want Killing Floor 2 you pay $12 which is a good price for just that game, but then at the end of the month you get 5 more full priced games!

You can preorder Cuphead on Steam

$19.99 / $26.99 for the Deluxe (Game+OST). September 29.

It's also on Humble with the Monthly discount if you subscribe.
Oh come on, why price in CIS region is like twice higher than RU, we have same if not lower wages than in Russia but i see that Valve still keeps that archaic pricing guide for devs without changes since 2011. I'm still going to preorder it, but i see that difference in almost every new game and it's baffling to me, maybe there is some way to contact Valve and tell them to fix this nonsense?

Wok

Eh3GkQg.png

Rise of the Tomb Raider is the next early unlock for Humble Monthly.

Also boooo I wanted Banner Saga 2, Worms WMD, and Stories Untold.

Tizoc

Oh wow
Some cool stuff in that KZ2 bundle :O
I'd liked at least 3 of the games on there, so getting each for $4ish would've been nice but eh.

Rise of Tom Braider?
Eh it's a nice Arrow Flinging game but otherwise pretty meh :S

Pachimari

Guess it was good I didn't subscribe for the September bundle. Just bought Untold Stories today. Banner Saga 2 and Worms W.M.D. would have been nice though.

And I already got Rise of the Tomb Raider. Guess I'm skipping out on the October bundle too.

TheLight

Is it 1 or 2? I forget with Daylight savings time as the humble bundles come out at 2 now.

Monthlies are at 1PM EST while regular bundles come out at 2PM EST

The monthly bundle is a 12$ subscription where you receive a set of mystery games at the end of the month.

Nabs

1) I love this new bundle. I'm really happy with Hacky Zack, Worms WMD, and Stories Untold. Banner Saga 2 will probably go to a friend, and I'm sure I can find a good home for Momodora.

2) Rise of the Tomb Raider? I like it.

MUnited83

For you.
gotta say, that's a bundle I would be conflicted to have bought.

It's a pretty good bundle with pretty good games, but they're also games I really don't mind waiting to get on regular bundles.

Monooboe

Think this is the first time a game from my Wishlist has been in the monthly, now it even was two, Stories Untold and Momodora.

Tizoc

Real talk, Rice of Tom Braider was the most fun I had flinging arrows at people's faces, as well as flinging fire arrows to watch them burn and writhe in pain, and fling poison arrows just to see them suffocating in sorrow and despair.
Everything else about it is uninspired, esp. the upgrade system.
Just go in for the arrow flinging and you'll have a good time.

Jawmuncher

Thank god I canceled. What a bad month. I might grab RoTTR just to have it though

Wait never mind. That's the bare bones ass edition.
I just wanna play the DLC

Asiratlan

All of those who bought Momodora after GDQ can't really enjoy that bundle sadly. It was to happen, Monthly usually get a huge spike in value before dropping by a huge margin the following month. Still happy for you guys to get Momodora.

NeoRaider

ROTTR for 12$ is a steal!
Great price for the fans of the franchise
(i gues they all have it already)
and this genre.

DLC is nice too.

kionedrik

I was actually expecting RotTR to be in Square's next Christmas bundle, seeing it in a monthly is so much better though, despite it being more expensive, because the chances of getting duplicate games is so much lower in Humble.
Hopefuly this means Hitman will be the big hitter in the xmas bundle. Or even DE:MD.

Decent enough bundle, but glad I passed overall.

Stories Untold is the one I'm most interested in. Hope to win a giveaway or snatch it up for a $1 or something.

Rise of the Tomb Raider for next month is intriguing, as I did enjoy the previous one quite a bit.

Tizoc

Decent enough bundle, but glad I passed overall.

Stories Untold is the one I'm most interested in. Hope to win a giveaway or snatch it up for a $1 or something.

Rise of the Tomb Raider for next month is intriguing, as I did enjoy the previous one quite a bit.

If you liked the first game, you're likely to enjoy this one just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom