• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
8ca00735e83312287b12ecb91a0c158c.png

FoneBone

Me, in June: It's impossible for a Humble Bundle to be less appealing to me than this Sekai Project one
Humble Store, 3 months later: hold my beer

Amzin

I have never played a Sakura game but I'm in the Hunie boat and really wish they would make HuniePop 2. I guess if I was going to play Sakura this would be the thing to get but... eh?

Hektor

First chance i had to properly utilize Jshack's new script.

Bless him, made activating it all so much easier.

Leftovers:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sakura Angels -- MB-7ECA6B825A198F2C - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Sakura Beach -- MB-0191122019C03D31 - Taken by abelasabel. 2 entrants total.
Sakura Beach 2 -- MB-19467B57EC2B64DB - Taken by sadblob. 1 entrants total.
Sakura Fantasy -- MB-A613269FF845736A - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Sakura Santa -- MB-B7765698F967BACD - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 2 entrants total.
Sakura Spirit -- MB-D940AC311456352A - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.

t1504636597z1.png

Madventure

I'm little curious about Sakura Dungeon, seems little fun at least?

Whoa, don't remember seeing it having a proper sale yet and I've been waiting to buy it.

It literally came out in may, that's why it's so weird to be bundled already (At least from my view)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom