• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_

Well, this first day is really dissapointing for me.

Oh well,

Willing to trade my Dead Island Riptide Summer card doubles (got two)

For

- Reus summer card

- Chilvary summer card

Add me!

I got 2 10% of Toki Tori 2 discounts I assume for owning 1, if anyone wants one pm me. They are only good for today, but I'm going to bed so I won't be able to get them to you until the morning.

sunnz

PEOPLE, if a game is 50% off and the deal will end on the 22nd ( should say on its page) then don't buy it yet, wait since it will most likely go on a proper sale ( over 50% off)

Stoze

Nice, the Don't Starve price updated. Will buy.

Pick up Antichamber if you haven't guys, it's still my personal choice for GOTY.

Wunder

To repeat my question from the other thread: Has anybody managed to purchase something yet?

Because Bethesda.

not sure if this has been answered (ain't wading through 4 pages) but I just bought Don't Starve 2-pack no problem. Sent the gift too.

The only exception I've seen to waiting for the Dailies is if something is already so deeply discounted that it's unlikely to get cheaper. For example, McPixel is already -80% off to $0.99 so I would personally be comfortable buying it at that price. Yes, it could theoretically go cheaper, but it's probably unlikely.

Zeppelin

Alright, picked up Antichamber (because some guy in this thread said it was good), Bioshock: Infinite, CS: GO and Hotline Miami. I don't think this will end too well for me.

It's actually pretty decent now that it's been patched.

Star Trek @ 50% off... ugh. I'm going to do it aren't I.

Don't. On both counts. Colonial Marines is still atrociously bad, and this is coming from someone who's obsessed with Aliens. I followed every minor update or bit of news that came out about that game for nearly six years, and paid $40 it on launch. Even with the laughable patches, it's still awful.

Do they do discounts bigger than 75%? This operation flashpoint I've been looking at for line 2 years Is 3 bucks and I doubt it'll get cheaper

Mordeccai

Last summer I traded in all my vidya games for 360 because gamestop was doing that sweet bonus towards trade in credit for steam wallet money.

Sadly all my physical games are gone now and I cannot do that this summer :(

Guess its time to go sell blood plasma!

Oreoleo

Tell me a reason why I shouldn't get this one.

Why you shouldn't? It's just about at feature parity with the PS3 version, and the trophy levels will make you break down and cry.

It's a really cool game, for the price I think it's well worth it. I paid $15 on release date on PS3 and don't regret it.

atomsk

Party Pooper
market is so fucking broken right now. LET ME SELL THESE CARDS FOR 5 DOLLARS BEFORE THE PRICES DROP AHHHH

Chris R

So those cards listed for the Summer Site seer badge, wondering if those are going to be the daily deals for each day?

Thinking Don't Starve and that's about it.

I am still unclear on how to get Summer Sale Cars, and the info page doesn't have much info. Are they random drops?

Btw.

md5.jpg

Magical Drop V

1,24€ - 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom