• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Another one.

OQHvG78.jpg

DirtRiver

Onimusha: Demon Siege is 50%

Not a daily, but I dont see it going lower, right?

Man, the amount of people who have had their heart broken because of this line of thought...

WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS (unless it game is already at 75% discount in which case you're safe to buy)

legacyzero

Banned
ioH5KA6u9AIX0.png

I don't think I can be bothered with badges. I used to participate in them all the time when it was for more community driven participation. But I'm not a fan of this. As for today I'll probably pick up Dishonored for £5.10 when it goes on sale.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of this...

Chris R

Yes, I think it is likely those will be the headline deal of the day (the way we see Bioshock Infinite today). If it's the same thing tomorrow, I would say it's almost guaranteed.

Yessssssssss if this is the case. I've been waiting for Kerbal and Reus to go on sale!

imBask

Banned
buy what you want to buy, if you end up getting the badge good, else fuck it

you guys are panicking for no reason

justjim89

Oh, awesome. Steam fucked up in the middle of my purchase and didn't give me my game but still took my fucking money. What do I do about this?

mrgone

Yeah, this is getting really irritating. At least we could entertain ourselves trampling employees if this was a proper sales riot.

Sanic

Remember when the meta games were fun instead of just blatant "spend money to get some digital wallpaper"? I miss the achievements hunts, circa 2011 :/

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Why you shouldn't? It's just about at feature parity with the PS3 version, and the trophy levels will make you break down and cry.

It's a really cool game, for the price I think it's well worth it. I paid $15 on release date on PS3 and don't regret it.
You were supposed to make me skip it, not want to buy it even harder. Will get it when I come home.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Trying to stand my ground and not buy Rogue Legacy for 20% off considering it's not a daily deal.

Please, everyone vote for Dishonored in the Community Choice!

I guess I'm going to buy Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition instead of getting the DLC separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom