• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have an Hotline Miami Owl, TF2 Spy, Chivalry and Football Manager cards.

Anyone wants those? I can't sell them or even know what to do with those anyway. :p

I'll take the HLM Owl one, seeing as that would put me to Level 4 on Steam (I think? Hopefully it will!)

:)

steam id: drogapr

Trying to play Sniper Elite Nazi Zombies but the steam overlay doesn't work in game. Fraps is off as is anything else which would cause issues. What's up?

AlexBasch

I'd like one.

Interested in the Football Manager card. :)

I'll take Hotline Miami Owl if its still available.

I'll take them
Okay, I'll give them in post order. xBlain beat mingoguaya with the Owl card though, sorry. ): Iron Badger and Xyber, that leaves me with TF2 Spy and Chivalry.

Don't worry though, I'll actually play some Hotline Miami later tonight and hopefully get another card. :p

Add me: KieferCrimson.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nope, I even configured my options, colors, etc.

But nothing is getting highlighted in the store? Do you see the ES Options menu at the top of the page?

Crayons

Banned
wtf, no way i am Canadian it showed up for me. i just didn't vote for it.
fRXk4TA.png

rrs

Not to ruin the hilarity of the above giveaway, but I've tweaked ModBot to be more strict about which URLs it can accept as gifts for somewhat obvious reasons. ;)

ahahaha, also games

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

EYE: Divine Cybermancy -- MB-C17DCCD25B71F1B0 - Taken by NSQuote

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nothings being highlighted. I don't an option for ES Options.

At this point, I'm either doing something really stupid or my Chrome is a bit wonky.

Is it... enabled? (Gotta ask)

EDIT: Like, on your extensions page.

Okay, I'll give them in post order. xBlain beat mingoguaya with the Owl card though, sorry. ): Iron Badger and Xyber, that leaves me with TF2 Spy and Chivalry.

Don't worry though, I'll actually play some Hotline Miami later tonight and hopefully get another card. :p

Add me: KieferCrimson.

Argh!

hahaha its ok, though, thanks for the sharing anyway!! :D

jshackles

Yes. I even trashed one, then redownloaded, then restarted Steam, then Chrome.

When loading a page on Steam, can you press Ctrl+Shift+J and tell me if there is anything in the error console?

When loading a page on Steam, can you press Ctrl+Shift+J and tell me if there is anything in the error console?

Nothing came up, if there was supposed to be a code box that was supposed to appear or something. I loaded the badges page while holding down those buttons and it loaded normally.

DukeBobby

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bad Rats #5 -- MB-6FC7AA4508F5A43A - Taken by jtb
Bad Rats #4 -- MB-FFE31EB010D5109B - Taken by Milamber
Bad Rats #3 -- MB-0AF67D717DCD60FD - Taken by thecharrr
Bad Rats #2 -- MB-C82E23E2A3A393A7 - Taken by 3pheMeraLmiX
Bad Rats -- MB-B9554BE123ACA804 - Taken by Daedalos42

1 of these is The Witcher 2. The other 4 are Bad Rats.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom