• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallagin

M7AGMcO.png

gundam you to hell

Wait, what? Why are you guys shocked and horrified?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Steam -- MB-8AEAF8424107D2EC - Taken by thecharrr

Vecks

I should need one more post (this one), to finally become a member! I thought it would be fun if that post was a giveaway. Enjoy!

Haha or not, I thought it was 300 posts to member?

Takes a little while to kick in I think. I just became a member today also... at around 304 posts.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rig N Roll -- MB-D1203390233F6D5B - Taken by Pestilence11

Not 100% sure the key is unused, hopefully is valid.
Winner please let me know if it worked ok.

InertiaXr

How's RCT 3 in comparison to 1 and 2? Those first couple are IMO absolutely fantastic, but 3 has that weird fully 3D graphics that just don't age well at all. Is there enough content and maps and scenarios in there to still make it worthwhile at $5?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
My problem with enhanced steam fixed itself :p

*shrug* I've had a bit of a similar experience. Haven't been able to track down the issue exactly which is why I labeled it as "experimental".

Glad it's working now though!

rrs

How's RCT 3 in comparison to 1 and 2? Those first couple are IMO absolutely fantastic, but 3 has that weird fully 3D graphics that just don't age well at all. Is there enough content and maps and scenarios in there to still make it worthwhile at $5?

It's fun, but not as good as the first 2

That's why I'm asking for some advice, because I don't want to spoil my gameplay with upgrades or abilities that can help you out finishing the game in a easy way ;)

Nothing in the DLC is worth having. Not even the bonus tomb. None of it. I'd have paid to NOT have the DLC because it ruins progression. So, no. None of it is worth buying at any price. Game is great, DLC is balls.

Jshackle's tag should be 'Enhanced Member.'

I would use that instantly but I've trained myself to always use the client, I don't think I have ever logged into Steam from Firefox in 9 years, lol, not even once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom