• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash88

Banned
C3Ndup2.jpg

Thank you Based Sykotik. You saved me so much money.

For those who don't know he sent me more codes in my PM with all the DLC.

Fucking insane. Thanks again!

Posting for new page and visibility. Truly awesome stuff. <3 GAF

P.S. This enhanced steam thingy is pretty sweet too.

but why do you want this if it doesnt add to your game count anymore

#dlcisdead

Jealous as usual Salsa?

#butthurt #Q_QMore #Itwasfree

Sdawg36

Well this is awkward, after I redeemed the key I won from Sykotik, I noticed that the recent news page for the game mentioned that it was added to the Humble THQ bundle...which I bought,. Apparently I never generated my key for it since the email I used was an old one, so I'll just leave this here if anybody wants it haha

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warhammer 4000: Dawn of War GOTY -- MB-DF593DBC2C720671 - Taken by xBlain

Mupod

Well this is awkward, after I redeemed the key I won from Sykotik, I noticed that the recent news page for the game mentioned that it was added to the Humble THQ bundle...which I bought,. Apparently I never generated my key for it since the email I used was an old one, so I'll just leave this here if anybody wants it haha

Oh god I didn't know I had that game either until you brought that up.

xBlain

Thanks! :D

Now i can play this multiplayer with my friend.

wizard

Banned
So what do you guys think, Sell the 100 cards I have for more money for the sale? or save them to make badges later on?

Smash88

Banned
The last 2 games I really want are Assassin's Creed 3 and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

After that I'm done with the sale. Got everything I really wanted.

Only small priced games such as Kerbal Space Program, La Mulana, House of Dead Ninjas will tempt me to spend a couple of bucks. Otherwise I'm done on Day 3. Time to relax. :D

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This thread is like a moving train that I'm scared to get out in front of.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Man I cannot get multiple card drops to save my life. Opened Universe Sandbox, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Steller Impact all at the same time. Alt+Tabbed (didn't minimize) and went AFK for about 35 minutes. Still no cards.

Mangotron

Trying to decide whether or not I should get Tomb Raider. Good game? Good PC port? Good choice? haha.

Looks great, good port.

It is not a thinking man's game, nor a true successor to the previous TR games in almost any sense. I had a lot of fun with it for what it is, which is basically a michael bay explosions fest for ~10hrs. I actually said "holy shit" out loud several times when playing it, it has some very nice setpieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom