• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for $200 lasting me until next week.

steamplzymb85.jpg

Eeek. Addict.

Anustart

Seeing as my only chance to get the Witcher 2 was to get a foil from gun monkeys and I failed, who wants :

Gun Monkeys

Jetpack Monkey
Explorer Monkey
Spaaaace Monkey

Surgeon Sim

Tooled Up

Giving away free, my dreams of a new rpg are dead! Quote me.

TGMIII

Only tempted by Borderlands 2 today but not completely sure. How much of a step up, or down, is it from the first?

Only tempted by Borderlands 2 today but not completely sure. How much of a step up, or down, is it from the first?

I seem to be the only one who thinks this, but it's a solid refinement over everything that was good about the first one. I've put over a hundred hours into it and love it.

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
How long do the cards from purchases take to drop? Says I have 3 from purchases, but haven't gotten any actual drops

Edit: Well, there is 1. Gaben = NSA

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Seeing as my only chance to get the Witcher 2 was to get a foil from gun monkeys and I failed, who wants :

Gun Monkeys

Jetpack Monkey
Explorer Monkey
Spaaaace Monkey

Surgeon Sim

Tooled Up

Yo

The_Monk

Gun Monkeys

Jetpack Monkey
Explorer Monkey
Spaaaace Monkey

Surgeon Sim

Tooled Up

That's so kind of you fellow GAFfer!

Scythian

So how's Tomb Raider 2013? Is it more like Uncharted? I'm considering getting it at Amazon for $10.62 with a coupon, but I'm not sure yet.
Also, is the multiplayer still active?

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Damage so far for me...

Antichamber
Counter-Strike: GO
Dark Souls
Little Inferno
Chivalry

And a couple of games for gifting.

Dr Dogg

So much for $200 lasting me until next week.

http://abload.de/img/steamplzymb85.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah I think we need to sort out that intervention for you sooner than expected.

I hate to think what you've been buying. [spoiler]Are any guides or PC Gamer mags on sale?[/spoiler]

Salsa

Gun Monkeys

Jetpack Monkey
Explorer Monkey
Spaaaace Monkey

Surgeon Sim

Tooled Up

can I have monkeys?

Borderlands GotY is now 75% off, so that's good. But what's up with this Borderlands Franchise Pack listed on Steamgamesales? It's not in Steam's catalog.

jediyoshi

So how's Tomb Raider 2013? Is it more like Uncharted? I'm considering getting it at Amazon for $10.62, but I'm not sure yet.
Also, is the multiplayer still active?

It's more like Uncharted than past TR games, but there's good chunks of it that are also pretty open and just explorable. Worth the price at least

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not in the same way as you are, but I'm also going through funds a lot quicker than expected.

This sale is awesome.

I get paid on Monday but I was expecting a ton of repeated deals so the initial funds were supposed to last at least 7 days. If I get my tax return on Monday then all is well, but I think Thursday/Friday is more likely, which means two separate trips to the not-so-local EB Games store.

Cheddahz

Banned
Only "game" I really want today is RPG Maker, but I'll literally only have five bucks in my bank account if I buy it, so I'm not getting it :'(

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary -- MB-61FAD9C79C222D83 - Taken by xptoxyz
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-1BEFA0296D2CC871 - Taken by the doombass

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Gun Monkeys

Jetpack Monkey
Explorer Monkey
Spaaaace Monkey

Surgeon Sim

Tooled Up

Is this still on? Surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom