• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steam Summer Getaway Sale continues!

Today's Daily Deals include:
Kerbal Space Program 40% off
Fallout: New Vegas 75% off
Remember Me 40% off
Sanctum 2 50% off
The Sims 3 50% off
Eador: Masters of the Broken World 40% off
Hitman: Absolution 75% off
Portal 2 75% off
Arma II 50% off
Total War: Shogun 2 75% off

In case people haven't seen it.
HE'S A WITCH! BURN HIM!

mrgone

Come on guys. I know 40% off Kerbal Space Program is on your wishlists and all but you don't have to crash the store.

Kerbal Space Program is all about spectacular crashes.

And it's totally amazing! 40% off is massively generous for the majesty of KSP

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
KuGsj.gif
That is superfluous. Did he say he just wanted the option to disable it or be removed completely?

He requested an option to remove it, but I explained that adding such an option would (in my opinion) make the feature lose a bit of it's appeal to other users. Instead of your custom background being shown to all Enhanced Steam users, it would only be shown to those that opted into the program.

Call it a personal choice on my part, but that's one of the perks of administrating an open source project such as this.

He didn't like my answer.

Why the F&%( are some of you people so goofy in bitching about prices EVERY DAY when you know they don't update for a few seconds. My goodness people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom