• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Wow! How are people supposed to re-craft badges to level them up? What a wacky system

... why do you think they're called trading cards?

You buy a game, you play the game, you get cards. You get to the half-way point. If you want more cards for the game, you buy other games, get cards for those, trade with someone that wants a full set, get cards for your own full set. They're adding offline trade offer requests just for that reason. And in the mean-time if you can't trade, sell and buy. Or trade with a bot.

The idea is not that every user should get every level of every badge. The idea is that every user should be able to get some levels of some badges, and the ones you choose to pursue are a way of customizing your profile and expressing yourself.

Lexxon

Whoa. New Vegas Ultimate Edition is 75% off, $4.99, while the regular edition is 40%, $5.99.

JUMP ON DAT ULTIMATE

I already bought it like, 3 sales ago for $10

Uh, never mind, the regular edition is $2.50. Store main splash had it wrong.

Iresecia

Neo Member
I have this sneaking suspicion that RE Revelations will not be discounted at all during this sale, if yesterday's RE sale was any indication. Sucks that I missed the other sale on it awhile back.

3phemeral

trQkdAn.jpg

Wow. Had no idea they just came out with a new record... and it sounds really good! GAF bringing magic again.

:eek: I had no idea they were still around. Thanks for the link! :D

He requested that I (essentially) remove the custom profile background feature. He didn't want to see other user's custom backgrounds. He claimed to be "confused" about visiting someone's profile in the client and the browser at the same time and seeing different backgrounds.

dat entitlement

You should have offered him a refund on his purchase of Enhanced Steam.

lol

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So nobody has noticed that basically the voting is only for a second shot at a deal? It is nearly guaranteed that every game that is up for vote will be a separate daily or flash deal at some point during the sale.

smr00

Banned
Voting TL2 in spite of all you haters who didn't vote for Dealight.
voting for Gunpoint because everyone needs this game.

yami4ct

If I had the extra cash, I'd totally grab Kerbel for that price and maybe even Remember Me. As it stands, I now must play the waiting game once again. Come on Rogue Legacy!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Why U no do franchise DOOM sale ID? GAF told me BFG edition was the worst :(

M.D

Give it time. Just leave it open in the background and you'll get your cards.

yes. multiple games launched they have tried fixing and after the first card drops u need to reload if your running multiple at once

The intended behaviour is that you are not able to get cards from multiple games concurrently. It works for some people but no one can help you with that.

For playing a single game, typically it's one card per 20 minutes to one card per hour or so. You can obtain the per-game maximum in one sitting.

That happens to me too. I think you only get one card for each game when you run them together and then they stop dropping.

I don't think so unless its a particular game that has that problem.

The drops are supposed to be random so sometimes they take a while. I've never had to relaunch a game for multiple drops.

I guess that answers it ;p

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom