• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkajo

WOW... Fallout New Vegas for €2.50 and the Ultimate Edition for €5. I paid about €17 a year ago
and still haven't played it. i did try 2 times though. always got bored after 2-3 hours.

sk3

Banned
For people seeing shitty deals: reload the page. For some reason when the sale first goes up some games have their summer sale price, not the daily sale price.

LuuKyK

Voted Torchlight II because I still dont have it and I am interested in it.

Also tempting price for Remember Me. I am not entirely sure I want it though.

M6ZUBlx.jpg
This happened a bit ago. Reloading fixed it.

Right, i has caught up in the GAF Steam thread.

i has funds in my Steam Wallet

Come at me STEAMBRO!!!

oh

Those % reductions all seem a tad stingy :/. Does this normally happen after the first few days of the Seal?

EDIT - now that's a bit more like it!

Oh and I voted for Gunpoint.

You are most welcome.

Lame :/

Also was expecting Kerbal to go lower... man for a game still under beta it is expensive.

I know what you mean... but if they slashed it while it's still in beta to a low price they could never really expect people to pay a great deal for it. It's got to keep a decent price, it's not been out that long. It would sting those who actually paid full price for it if they decided 75% off. Same with Gunpoint for example, it's only getting 40% off in the vote because it's newly released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom