• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiz5vlh.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Going to work now. Wont be an issue as today's daily are shit and I will be back by the time the new flash games are in.

Laters

You may PM me and gift me Remember Me, Ys Origins, Dust: Elysian Tale and Ys Oath to Felghana

Sick price for New Vegas, too bad I already bought it for 6 like 3 weeks ago.

Nothing for me today.

Also, cards suck: I have gotten spares of all the 4 cards I own, why can't you just drop the things I don't have so I wouldn't have to scourge them from the market at the end ;_;

mrgone

Even if Torchlight 2 wins, I'm sure Gunpoint will show up soon as a flash or a daily soon enough. I'm pleasantly surprised to see it there at all :) (Gunpoint at $6.00 is right in my "buy this shit immediately" sweet spot)

Freezard

Fallout NV worth it? I played Fallout 3 until I got out of the valve and got to the first town, but gave up when the game decided to auto-save just when I had left a building and done something bad so I got insta-shot by the villagers as soon as I loaded my save. So can't say I liked it even with mods on. Clumsy inventory management and the open world was just too empty and grey.

Mugatu

I heard Doom 3 had big problems with 64bit Windows 7 - anyone know if that's true or not? I want to buy.

Thanks!

haikira

So you guys want me to vote for Torchlight 2, right?

I kid. I've been wanting Gunpoint, ever since the deal started.

curlycare

Oh steam try to work please, I want to destroy my wallet.
Edit:Is there any Fallout franchise packs at 75% off? My steam doesn't want to tell me.

MrDaravon

Voted for Torchlight, been waiting for a sub-$10 on that one. New Vegas Ultimate is crazy at $5 as well.

Also I rarely play many PC games (I dunno that I could even run New Vegas) so I'm not on Steam much and hadn't seen this card stuff; it's ridiculously awesome and evil at the same time.

Hos is New Vegas compared to F3 and Skyrim in RPG sense?
Better than both. For starters, they don't lazily make all characters that are remotely important to the plot invincible. In fact, no one is invincible*.

*Except for those damn creepy immortal children. And another character that has an in-world explanation for not being killable.

Slyjss

Is all the New Vegas Ultimate Edition worth it or is it better to purchase single pieces of DLC? Either way, second purchase of the sale.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Went to buy FNV Ultimate Edition - Steam says I already have it, so I can't buy it. But I only have the regular edition. How do I then, "upgrade" to the Ultimate Edition?

Okay guys I have New Vegas but not the DLC. It's cheaper for me to buy the Ultimate Edition. Can I buy it and get the DLC and maybe gift the game itself or how does it work in situations like that ?

Iresecia

Neo Member
I don't know if anyone is considering picking up The Sims 3 but Origin is having a much cheaper sale on it. I'd suggest going through Origin anyways since the Steam version has a few minor annoyances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom