• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

I know I'm probably late with this info, but Tomb Raider is available again at amazon.com for 10 $ with the summer sale code.

Just bought it, hopefully it's worth it.

Caerith

Thanks for those links but holy crap @ that list of MMUE fixes, it makes the game unmodded game sound borderline unplayable. Are all those bugs really common?
Obsidian is one of the best developers in the industry (anyone who says otherwise is doing so in a country celebrating Opposite Day), but they have a chronic case of terrible contracts not giving them the time they need to finish anything.

Trouble

Banned
I have a bunch of spare keys from HBs. Is there a way i can check which ones are good to give away?

I don't click the retrive steam key button unless I am going to plug it in right them. That way you know they key isn't used (by you at least). That's how I scraped my HB list and came up with 17 keys that were double dips.

Also, added about half a dozen games to my steam library that I had only installed on Android previously.

Xyber

Gave in and finally bought that damn Mars: War Logs. Looks like it's heavily inspired by The Witcher 2, so it should be enjoyable.

Overdoziz

Banned
Is there a way to turn off hints in I Am Alive? They're great and all, but I don't need to be reminded that I need to get above dust clouds a dozen times.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Gotta be clever and attach it with another game and label them as mystery games.

But then if someone gets it and they already have it, it starts all over again!

I feel bad for Oil Rush. I haven't even played it myself. No one seems to want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom