• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

I've tried giving away a code for Oil Rush three times, but no takers.

Here goes then.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Oil Rush -- MB-516958BC879582C8 - Taken by DurielBlack

TheContact

New Vegas is a solid game. I didn't put as many hours into it as I did Fallout 3, but it's still very much worth your time and money

Esqueleto

Banned
I don't click the retrive steam key button unless I am going to plug it in right them. That way you know they key isn't used (by you at least). That's how I scraped my HB list and came up with 17 keys that were double dips.

Also, added about half a dozen games to my steam library that I had only installed on Android previously.
Yeah but i clicked them all when i saw a friend couldn't get a key for cortex command anymore. Should of made a list back then.

Sini

So how do the cards drop now?
One friend who just started idling for cards got all the cards from 4 games in two hours. But my other friend has been idling 7 games at once for 22 hours and has gotten only two cards from half of the games so far.
Please don't ignore me because of my mistake earlier.

Caerith

So I remember when New Vegas first came out it was incredibly buggy.

Has that been mostly fixed? At least on PC?
Yeah. Bumping my post from earlier:
I know this post will get buried, but for those who have not yet bought Fallout: New Vegas:
  • The Ultimate Edition is $4.99
  • The DLC is totally worth it
  • If you're still hesitating, you should rethink your life
For those who have not yet played Fallout: New Vegas:
  • The essential "fixes bugs but doesn't reinterpret content" mod is MMUE
  • The game is built on a shitty Bethesda engine that's prone to crashing on machines with more than one core. This page will mostly fix all that (ctrl+F "iNumHWThreads").
  • F5 is quick save, just in case the game still crashes on you.
  • Charisma is a dump stat-- spend skill points on the skills it governs instead of raising it (unless you really want the Animal Companion perk, which doesn't do very much).
  • There is no wrong way to play or build your character. You'll need to play a few times to see everything, so don't fret about having a "perfect" game.
MMUE + ini edits pretty much fix everything.

Yuterald

First person to show me a picture of their actual Treasure game collection wins the game! Even if you own ONE game of theirs, that will do.

Yeah, its almost as if EA doesn't want anyone to buy this. Go lower EA!!!

If i worked at Valve, i'd give it a "Pricing Error" out of spite.

EA suck.

Serious! Steam discounts Crysis decently from time to time but Sims 3 is the same ole 50% off EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME!

You have buddies for Sanctum 2 ? If alone or if your buddies aren't that into it, wait until it gets cheaper/DLC makes it better
My buddies probably wont buy it lol. Guess Ill wait

Is the PC port of Ace Combat good or bad?

chugen

z2FQqAp.gif

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

McPixel -- MB-35F7F517C973DC55 - Taken by JoseOle5990

Sothpaw

Just realized I've never played a single Assassin's Creed game. And I just built a brand spanking new PC two weeks ago. This should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom