• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far nothing I have seen has been bad design (up to 3-1 or 3-2);
qlA1P3e.jpg
Here's one example.

oipic

Morning folks - anything of significance happen over the past several hours, for those Australians among us who have slept (!) for the past several hours? What's the current mood of the room, SteamGAF?

We're voting for Tom's Gunpoint, right?

cicero

+ it has zombies. You can't beat zombies for 3 bucks.
It has poor controls and no real suspense from either hard action style gameplay or notably intense situations. Either of those other two voting options beat it hands down. It won because of ignorant people loving zombies, without merit.

Sure, that makes as much sense as anything else related to GFWL does! ;)

well even though I managed to install it successfully, Lost Planet 1 and 2 crash on my computer. I don't know what to do to make them run, I'm running out of ideas.. maybe I should just switch back to W7

MikeDown

Banned
Eh, lots of people (me included) have hated Microsoft since the start of GFWL ;)
Personally I started to dislike MSFT when they started rolling out all those different updates for the 360 dashboard. And Win8 was just more evidence that the company is heading in a negative direction. The negativity of MSFT is more justified then the silly outrage over the ME3 ending.

Turfster

well even though I managed to install it successfully, Lost Planet 1 and 2 crash on my computer. I don't know what to do to make them run, I'm running out of ideas.. maybe I should just switch back to W7

Even win 7 doesn't make it better, I'm afraid.
I can't play my red faction guerilla PC copy.
At all. GFWL keeps killing it.

Toki767

How do people have keys where they don't know if they even work? Also how can an inventory gift be buggy??

I'm really bad about keeping track of what keys I've given out to friends or donated to contests already. I wish the inbox had a search feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom