• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retne

how do the booster system work for magic 2014

You have to play the campaign to unlock boosters. You start off with 4 and ramp up from there. I haven't looked too deeply into whether or not you'd have to jam through the campaign again to unlock the boosters if you clear your save to empty out your booster pool.

Also you can only open a booster into your pool once. There's a set number of boosters to unlock. Thinking about it I'd bet you'd have to replay the campaign to unlock the boosters for sealed if you clear your save to empty your pool.

Any stealth games beside Splinter Cell series, Htman series, Stealth Bastard, MotN, Death to Spies games, Dynamite Jack, Velvet Assassin, Thief, etc.? (Unless that's all of them)

Preferably indie or low spec

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wow I'm a day1 steam user but only lvl 6, I never used this thing except for CS lol
That's how it should've stayed. 1.3 for the win

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Can someone help me out with a Dunder purchase again? Paypal not working. We would be doing a swap of sorts. PM me if you want to help.

Yondy604

Banned
Wanna real stealth game, buy this!

13479-82849-bourne3jpg-550x.jpg

TheContact

That's how it should've stayed. 1.3 for the win

1.3 was awesome. it actually came right when I started CS, I played 1.2 (the bunny hopping stands out in my mind) for like two matches then then the next day 1.3 came out. I still watch Frag or Die, the nostalgia is overwhelming

So I tried giving a game away last night to celebrate my member status, but no one took it. Let's try again!

Congrats on your member status; it's nice when that happens isn't it? :)

Better luck with your listing this time. Remember you can tweak the conditions if you wish to e.g. changing the 'now winners EVA!' to 'no winners this week' or 'no winners today' for example. I believe there are instructions in the OP of this thread.

Oh and I had never heard of this game so had a look on Steam out of curiosity. I got quite a Blast Corps vibe from that video, which is a very good thing, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Dambrosi

Banned
Fine, Yondy, if that's how you want to play...

BEST GAME YOU GOT FROM THE GIVEAWAY MOD BOT (or through PM'S) (so far)

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game Of The Year Edition

BEST GAME YOU GAVE AWAY THROUGH MOD BOT (or through pm's) (so far)

La Mulana (imo)

Hofmann

Hey guys, cross posting from other thread, maybe I'll get faster answer here.

One question regarding FEZ - is there point of no return somewhere?
I've reached star gate an I don't know if I should continue or go back and find what's left. Btw, I'm seven hours in and the game is awesome so far

Card Boy

Banned
Any stealth games beside Splinter Cell series, Htman series, Stealth Bastard, MotN, Death to Spies games, Dynamite Jack, Velvet Assassin, Thief, etc.? (Unless that's all of them)

Preferably indie or low spec

Alpha Protocol
Sniper Elite 1 & 2
Far Cry
Crysis 1 & 2
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena (includes Escape from Butcher Bay aswell)

The Riddick games are some of the best licensed games you will ever play.

Hey everyone. I mentioned before that I was planning a big giveaway, and here it is! Well, Round 1, at least, out of 5 rounds. I was considering doing this giveaway since the beginning of the sale, but receiving Tomb Raider last night cemented this decision.

Anyways, as I said, there will be 5 rounds. The first two rounds will have what I consider to be the high-demand stuff, but they will have more rules in place. The third and fourth rounds will likely have no rules and have a range of popular and low-demand games. The fifth round will be a special mini-round.

Notes/Disclaimers:
- If a game isn't taken in its round, I'll just move it to one of the later rounds so more people have a shot at it.
- These are Steam keys that I've collected over the years via different overlapping bundles. My record-keeping for trades and previous giveaways has been pretty good, so I'm 99% sure that all of these keys are unclaimed and will work fine. Of course, considering the time span and the number of keys, there's always a chance that I may have missed something. Also, let me know if I accidentally sent ModBot a malformed key.
- Magicka Collection is from the old Amazon Plentiful Paradox bundle, so it's missing a few of the more recent DLCs (Gamer, Other Side, Stars are Left) for Magicka.

Good luck everyone, and Round 2 will be posted in a few hours.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Wizorb, BT Runner, GSB, Jamestown -- MB-2746392044FFF610 - Taken by Megasoum
Magicka Collection -- MB-865B77678AE6CE74 - Taken by statham
Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery EP -- MB-A8A11D6C14E667D5 - Taken by super-famicom
Saints Row The Third -- MB-C59C93D75CB36FD0 - Taken by CoLaN
Sam and Max S3 The Devil's Playhouse -- MB-011E76C32A5CCC1D - Taken by Berto
Broken Sword Director's Cut -- MB-7215CA807800E79A - Taken by Tak3n
Hotline Miami -- MB-D0DC830859C8B288 - Taken by cicero
Bastion -- MB-189ED00BDF6EDCAD - Taken by MrGerbils
Cave Story Plus -- MB-394599A89D32040F - Taken by Karu
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-E9C6693A67BEE5A5 - Taken by SourCinnamon

Digoman

Yay Member! :p

So... is that Deadlight that bad? Or people are just mad because it won the vote?

Too slow for these giveaways, the only thing I've won was English Country Tune, during beta testing

Ok... that did hurt. Maybe it's not best game for you, but HL2 isn't nothing, hehehe.

BadAss2961

Hey everyone. I mentioned before that I was planning a big giveaway, and here it is! Well, Round 1, at least, out of 5 rounds. I was considering doing this giveaway since the beginning of the sale, but receiving Tomb Raider last night cemented this decision.

Anyways, as I said, there will be 5 rounds. The first two rounds will have what I consider to be the high-demand stuff, but they will have more rules in place. The third and fourth rounds will likely have no rules and have a range of popular and low-demand games. The fifth round will be a special mini-round.

Notes/Disclaimers:
- If a game isn't taken in its round, I'll just move it to one of the later rounds so more people have a shot at it.
- These are Steam keys that I've collected over the years via different overlapping bundles. My record-keeping for trades and previous giveaways has been pretty good, so I'm 99% sure that all of these keys are unclaimed and will work fine. Of course, considering the time span and the number of keys, there's always a chance that I may have missed something. Also, let me know if I accidentally sent ModBot a malformed key.
- Magicka Collection is from the old Amazon Plentiful Paradox bundle, so it's missing a few of the more recent DLCs (Gamer, Other Side, Stars are Left) for Magicka.

Wow, sounds huge. Great giveaway.

Tecl0n

Notes/Disclaimers:

Ambitious, lovevly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom