• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecl0n

Steam store says I own NV Ultimate, but I'm pretty sure I have only the original game. Is there a way to check if I have all the DLC? How big is the NV Ultimate download for those who have it?

Theres a view downloadable content on the right click

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Like I said when it was first on sale, Atlus needs to make a new Trauma Center for people like you and me. And no, i don't particularly care where they put it
as long as there's a 3DS version
:O

I have UTK2 in my DS sitting right here on my desk. I feel ya, TC was one of the best IPs built on pointer controls. Really wish Atlus would bring it back...

MikeDown

Banned
Is Tribes Ascend GOTY edition worth it? I really love the game and jsut started playing can anyone provide some guidence on weahter or not to purchase it?

Mush

I have managed to purchase at least one game during each day of the sale. Normally I would grab one or two games during the entire sale period.

Please make it stop.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
So all you guys talk about classics, but what was your first ever game you played on computer?

I think mine was the original command and conquer. Good times.

Does Reader Rabbit count?

Also Surgeon Sim was exactly what I expected it to be from vids/podcasts and I love it. So funny even while playing, best is just to know not to intend to beat it going in.

I got the heart transplant on 35ml blood left this morning, double kidneys I can';t even shift the intestines so I may have to check a guide.

EDIT: Voted for Gunpoint, played all those games but at this point in time Gunpoint deserves the most attention. At £4.20 It's a much more reasonable price too for its length. Such a well thought out game though,

Mod BAWT
Please be kind and take only if you actually plan to play it.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

English Country Tune -- MB-25DE7C8DCFA5D5DF - Taken by UncleBiz - Taken by liezryou

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Also Surgeon Sim was exactly what I expected it to be from vids/podcasts and I love it. So funny even while playing, best is just to know not to intend to beat it going in.

I got the heart transplant on 35ml blood left this morning, double kidneys I can';t even shift the intestines so I may have to check a guide.

There are little slightly pinker areas at a few places on each intestine with maybe a little black line when you cut them. Use the kidney handle knife to cut. You can do it. There's an achievement for using the large intestine as a scarf around the patient's neck.

toot

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-0FF4B78797AF2BF3

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
There are little slightly pinker areas at a few places on each intestine with maybe a little black line when you cut them. Use the kidney handle knife to cut. You can do it. There's an achievement for using the large intestine as a scarf around the patient's neck.

OHHHHH THAT'S the meat scarf card. I'll check it out tomorrow then. Is the kidney handle knife the scissor looking one to the left?

They've very different, but a lot of what I liked about Mark of the Ninja is what I liked about Gunpoint.

Who told I liked Mark of the Ninja? :p

Eh, I'm still not picking it up during this sale. I have enough for one more game during the whole sale, and unless I get a few more bucks, I know exactly what it is.

I just discovered that their is a trial of Defiance that you could play to check the game out before buying it. That is great. If the game turns out fun to play I might make it the last game I buy once it goes back on sale.

Defiance and Dead island Riptide are the only games I'm still holding out on so far.

Vee_One

EDIT: Voted for Gunpoint, played all those games but at this point in time Gunpoint deserves the most attention. At £4.20 It's a much more reasonable price too for its length. Such a well thought out game though,

I had to dress up as Reader Rabbit once - a giant, full promotional costume *shudder*
I didn't think anyone else had ever heard of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom