• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting this again:

Who wants a bunch (or all) of my steam keys in exchange of Tomb Raider 1 to 5?

- Cogs
- NightSky HD
- Dungeon Defenders (+ all its DLC)
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Waking Mars

liezryou

If you don't intend to use it, I can set up another giveaway, I think.

Yeah it's unused, and here's a giveaway for my mistake xD.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spacechem -- MB-4712A86171EAC9E6 - Taken by JoseOle5990
Frozen Synapse Plus Trauma -- MB-BBFC2CB95FC16338 - Taken by Cyberquake

IF these don't work, message me i'll get you working ones.

Wok

The codes are still available.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-DBC25E37E149DA1C
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-23795569E72146FB

Here it is again.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

english country tune -- MB-25DE7C8DCFA5D5DF

Please, tell me if this work:
ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Anomaly: Warzone Earth -- MB-8BA5A223B2A7D362 - Taken by Rafy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom