• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whools

Ì think I'll finally pop my Fallout Cherry Gaf, do I get 3 or NV, and with or without DLC?
I'm so broke that iI have to choose between getting DLC or saving it for a sweet indie like Gunpoint (vote for gunpoint)

Prophane33

Anyone want a copy of the Basement Collection?
I was going to do a giveaway, but I can't get the damn code, so I'll just send it directly to the first person that wants it.

Sorry about not using ModBot. I'm still working on it, since I got a bunch of other games to give.

sure, thanks!

Ì think I'll finally pop my Fallout Cherry Gaf, do I get 3 or NV, and with or without DLC?
I'm so broke that iI have to choose between getting DLC or saving it for a sweet indie like Gunpoint (vote for gunpoint)

New Vegas and the DLC is fantasic. 5 dollars for the whole lot! You win at life

Wawahead

I'd go NV with no DLC and grab a second game.

gblues

Banned

Which ever you get, get the DLC. The DLC on its own is quite expensive.

Dambrosi

Banned
So all you guys talk about classics, but what was your first ever game you played on computer?

I think mine was the original command and conquer. Good times.
elite1.gif

BBC Micro version in school, baby. Good times indeed.

Omega

Banned
i see people talking about their first PC game

mine was Outlaws back in 97 I believe. anyone remember it? it was probably shitty but as a kid I loved it

Seanspeed

Banned
Tomorrow is my last day of this sale.

Crossing my fingers for Dark Souls. I think I've gotten most everything else I was really interested in. I'm gonna be SET as soon as I get my PC built.

Karu

So all you guys talk about classics, but what was your first ever game you played on computer?

I think mine was the original command and conquer. Good times.
Don't know exatly, but besides stupi learning software probably Anno 1602, Baldurs Gate or Dungeon Keeper... (Maybe Age of Empires? Oh man...i really don't know i guess)

ZenaxPure

First one was good, but the second is so much better.

Well I enjoyed everything about the first except the part where you went dungeon crawling and killing dudes cause honestly I thought the moment to moment combat was absolute trash, but, I loved stuff like the gambling enchanting, random maps you could buy from vendors, leveling up spells, etc. But still, the combat in the first is the reason I've been reluctant to buy the second, but, $5 is cheap enough where it doesn't matter anymore.

Prophane33

First PC game was probably something at school like Oregon Trail, Number/Word Munchers, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? etc.

First REAL PC game was stuff like Rise of the Triad, Doom, and Wolfenstein 3D. Then I got into Descent...the rest was history.

Wawahead

I would.......not listen to this person.

DLC is supposed to be really good. If you like these types of games, you'll be glad to have spent an extra $3 for all that DLC.

I didn't say the DLC wasn't good. Personally I would more enjoy 2 separate games rather than adding on to one.

I loved the New Vegas DLC. I can't image skipping it to save $2.50

Not skipping to save 2.50, I personally would skip it to grab 2 games. With as many amazing games that have been 2.50 this sale I think it would be worth it if someone is tight on funds.

Mupod

Couple of keys here that I don't know if they'll work or not so I don't want anyone to waste their modbot chances on them. Quote to see, let me know if they work.

Legend of Grimrock:
Cave Story+:

Edit: nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom