• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, can someone tell me if this work:
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-8BA5A223B2A7D362 - Taken by whitehawk

As far as I can remember,
most games that appear on community choice will also show up on Flash sales and dailies.

So there is almost a definite chance that Gunpoint will be on sale.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I just launched a poor Kerbal endlessly into space. He is now orbiting the sun when I wanted him to orbit Kerbin. It looks like his orbit crosses Kerbin, so maybe in a few hundred years he might land. Poor Fredwise Kerbal.

I'm having some bad luck launching these rockets. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Sigh.

TUSR

Banned
My $396 System Shock 2 card did not sell. Then I was undercut by idiots down to 0.25c.

Why can't people be team players?

image.php

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The cheapest or most discounted game will usually win. Add that to TL2 being the most well known, and you get a landslide.

Arulan

Torchlight II is a great game, but just as a reminder for those interested in ARPGs, Path of Exile is an amazing game. In my opinion the best recent ARPG, additionally it's free-to-play.

Zia

Wha- ? Torchlight II?! It's confirmed to be a daily, people.

I might bite on The Swapper if it's at least 50% off. I already have a DRM-free version but, you know, cards.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
Torchlight II is a great game, but just as a reminder for those interested in ARPGs, Path of Exile is an amazing game. In my opinion the best recent ARPG, additionally it's free-to-play.

Path of Exile's combat is atrocious in my opinion. Not flashy, grindy, etc. Loot is better in Torchlight 2 and isn't "competitive". And for $5.00, you get Steam Workshop for TL2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom