• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemeris

baWVbc5.png

Well I wonder

Ultimate edition looked nice at E3

SlickVic

thanks, for current sales prices would people still consider far cry 3 as better bang for buck than tomb raider?

Nah Far Cry 3 will probably be in the $10-$15 range soon enough. Paying over $20 for it now is too much IMO. Personally I found Tomb Raider to be excellent and it's already $12.50 right now.

Protome

I voted for war-Z before I knew it was War-z, when the hell did they change the name. fu**

They changed the name finally because they actually weren't allowed to use War Z in the first place. When they filed the trademark it was rejected right away and they were told to change the name, then they proceeded to ignore that for months and claim they had the trademark for it... That whole game's development has been a mess.

Dambrosi

Banned
I'm so sorry, GAF. I didn't know.

I...I voted for Infestation because it was cheap and not Left 4 Dead 2, not knowing that it was, in fact, the infamous War-Z under a new name. I only learned of my mistake when I read this very thread. I have already lashed my own back raw with birch leaves in atonement.

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

I just sold a Swapper card for $1.74, lol. Lowered it when I saw someone else selling a card at that price too.

Not too bad for Steam Card market crash prices

Lol, Someone went to £1.15, so I followed. Then I saw you at £1.16 with two Head Watchers. With The Swapper on 50% off right now the prices will plummet.

ruxtpin

Banned
This is the first year I've ever had a PC good enough to play all the current games since around 2004.

I'm loving these prices!

Bought so far...

System Shock 2
FO: New Vegas Ultimate
L4D2
Crysis 1, 2 and Warhead
Tomb Raider (re-boot)
Witcher 1 and 2 Enhanced Editions
Sega Genesis pack on Amazon (48 Genesis games)
Hotline Miami
Surgeon Simulator

And I'm sure I'll be buying quite a few more before the end.

hitmon

Man don't know what to vote for now. Riptide is going to be a daily based on the post cards. l4d2 was cheaper by a penny before. Infestation apparently is bad according to GAF. Any preferences on what I should vote for?

Crayons

Banned
Man don't know what to vote for now. Riptide is going to be a daily based on the post cards. l4d2 was cheaper by a penny before. Infestation apparently is bad according to GAF. Any preferences on what I should vote for?

Vote for Infestations for bitter Steam Community revenge.

3phemeral

Thanks to JosiahB for such a quick and smooth Torchlight II transaction! If such a thing would merit reputation points, it would be that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom