• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophane33

The vote in Germany, lol:
voter7qx9.png

Abstimmen is an awesome word.

Eusis

Oh hey man what's th-OH FUCK WARZ.

If that wins I'd seriously think a voting ban may be justified on Valve's part.

EDIT: Though eliminating Dead Island in at least one country won't help matters.

Annubis

Holy shit. Good thing I came back here before voting.
I was like "Errr 2 big games and something indie. I might as well support the indie one."

Thanks guys.
I wouldn't have slept tonight if I had voted for WarZ.

bronson

hows The Swapper? Looks interesting but I haven't heard much about it
One of my favorite games in a while. Great stop-motion aesthetic and moody atmosphere, minimal story with cool details. Hits a sweet spot in puzzle difficulty/overall length. No tutorials -- you learn by playing.

I can get Fallout New Vegas or the Ultimate Edition from selling $5.81 worth of cards. Which one should I choose? Or should I wait for a better sale?

Get the Ultimate edition, the dlc is all pretty great and Dead Money is one of my favorite dlc releases. As I said a few pages ago it worth the ten it launched at.

amr

Banned
Hey, when I click on the Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition store page, it says I own it.

I'm pretty sure I don't. Would it say "Ultimate Edition" on my games list? How can I check?

Genji

PLEASE DON"T VOTE FOR SCAM-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up, almost voted for it.

I can get Fallout New Vegas or the Ultimate Edition from selling $5.81 worth of cards. Which one should I choose? Or should I wait for a better sale?

The sale's as good as it's gonna get. Go for the Ultimate Edition.

Also, for the new page, it says on the Fallout 3 description that it's not optimized for Windows 7. Does it have any major problems?

Prophane33

I called Torchlight 2, this time I'm calling Infestation. The unwashed masses won't vote for a 20.00 vs a cheaper game, plus the majority of Steam users already have Left 4 Dead 2.

now hmm. buy swapper now or wait for a potential humble bundle? this and gunpoint are two that i want but think they may end up in a bundle...

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Voting for Riptide since everyone is freaking out about the other game!

Would get Spec Ops if I didn't have it already. Sweet game.

Swapper looks cool but even though I'm not overbudget I'm definitely over-"time I'll have to play all this" in the next few weeks, so it will sit on my wishlist it for a while more.

the swapper is really quite neat. The space station even has a department called 'metaphysics', which I thought was funny. The puzzles in it are not though. :( kinda got stuck where I am now.
(which is a good thing as far as puzzles go though)

Also, no tunnel or waypoint nonsense, which is neat too. And it has cards, apparently.

Basically, the mechanism of the game is that you can spawn up to four clones and move your focus ('soul') to one of the now five bodies available. Every puzzle takes if from there, as does the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom