• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting this again:

Who wants a bunch (or all) of my steam keys in exchange of Tomb Raider 1 to 5?

- Cogs
- NightSky HD
- Dungeon Defenders (+ all its DLC)
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Waking Mars

Fireblend

Banned
Reposting this again:

Who wants a bunch (or all) of my steam keys in exchange of Tomb Raider 1 to 5?

Don't think that's gonna work, most of those have been given away throughout the sale on these threads since they're Humble Bundle games. I wish you luck, I'm just saying what I think :p

Turns out I have an unused steam key from the first Humble Bundle. At least, I think it's unused. If one of you guys wins and it turns out the key's already been redeemed, please accept my apologies. I know there is at least one of you who doesn't have this yet. I had a ton of fun with World of Goo

This bundle includes:
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Penumbra: Overture
Lugaru HD

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Humble Indie Bundle 1 -- MB-B0C2AD0DEBC2A6E8 - Taken by carfo

TheContact

Turns out I have an unused steam key from the first Humble Bundle. At least, I think it's unused. If one of you guys wins and it turns out the key's already been redeemed, please accept my apologies. I know there is at least one of you who doesn't have this yet. I had a ton of fun with World of Goo

This bundle includes:
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Penumbra: Overture
Lugaru HD

Wow thanks so much skullmuffins, these are all great games! nice bundle!!

OOPS, key didn't work. Duplicate Thanks anyway, bud!!

jtb

Banned
so what's the deal with the Valve Complete pack? sometimes it shows up on search, sometimes it doesn't but I've never been able to go to an actual page to buy things—hopefully it goes on sale again, and hopefully it goes further than 50% off.

I've been downloading Tomb Raider literally all day, every time I walked away to do something I would come back and it would be suspended. Its finally down to a gigabyte left and now the download is constantly disconnecting. So frustrating >.<

Steam Sale problems v.v

Double D

Is Hitman Abs worth the 6 bucks? Been a while since I've played the series.

It's a good game and definitely worth 6 bucks. Just expect a modern 'AAA' game and not a sequel to Blood Money. It's also gorgeous and a few levels are quite worthy of bearing the Hitman name.

dreamfall

Definitely want to pick up Remember Me at some point- here's hoping it's a Flash or something. Capcom doesn't seem too keen on letting that happen though with most of their games :/

Onionkid

Lord of Shadowa

Lords of Shadow

Ah, dang. Thanks for the heads up. Still enjoyed LoS, should make an already pretty game even better!

I keep trying to get into HoD but just can't. I dunno. So much of it feels so amateurish like the menus and such.

It def. helps to have friends playing with you, I'll say that much for the gameplay. But the menus/presentation at large I kinda forgive when you consider the shoestring budget there was for the game. I really respect how neat of a concept it is considering how they were basically forced to just reuse assets. I just wish it would've gotten a proper sequel since it probably made em a decent little profit, if I'm not mistaken it had healthy sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom