• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnz

fDnlsgm.png

THIS IS FOR NOT VOTING FOR DISHONORED, STEAM MAJORITY.

*thumbs up*

I have voted for the worst game on offer since BL2 won the community vote...

Screw you steam community :p

Meh have 0 interest in the current flash sales and the voting ones. Still tempted to get Fallout: New Vegas just because it's so cheap (not sure if I'll ever even play it), but I don't want to spend anymore the rest of this sale than I have left on Steam ($21.05).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I can get Fallout New Vegas or the Ultimate Edition from selling $5.81 worth of cards. Which one should I choose? Or should I wait for a better sale?

The ultimate edition, it has some fantastic dlc and it's probably $0.05 an hour of fun. It's not going to get any cheaper until maybe the next big sale.

Card Boy

Banned
Ok how dafuq do you reverse park a semi-trailer in Euro Truck Simulator 2? I spent like 15 minutes trying to do it before and gave up.

I've never had a trailer on the back of my car so i wouldn't know, plus its dealing with keyboard controls.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I just sold a Swapper card for $1.74, lol. Lowered it when I saw someone else selling a card at that price too.

Not too bad for Steam Card market crash prices

Cth

ALL RIGHT, EVERYBODY FREEZE!

This is a thread hold up!

Nobody move, or so help me, I'll vote for Infestation.

That's right. So just hand over those Steam codes and keys and nobody'll get hurt.

You! Yeah you! The guy with Bad Rats. Don't think I don't see you there trying to hide your inventory.

aristotle

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- MB-B44D8D5930542245

Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom