• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

aristotle

Repost:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- MB-B44D8D5930542245

Enjoy :)

Milchmann

Those card prices are dropping :(

People are stupid.

swapperonowx.png

hitmon

I'm pretty sure Left 4 Dead is going to win. Despite how many people own it, they're still going to vote for it even though its on sale every month.

It was cheaper by a penny just before the steam sale too. I voted for infestation as you recommended, riptide is going to be a daily anyways.

oipic

Given its, umm, pedigree, I'm surprised Valve have put Infestation up in lights like this. Still... commerce, I guess, and everyone has their price.

Scrabble

Am I silly for not just buying all the New Vegas DLC on account that the ultimate edition is cheaper? If I didn't already have New Vegas I'd pick up that ultimate edition in a second, but something feels wrong about paying more for just the DLC.

Kalnos

Banned
Why does "Infestation: Survivor Stories" not have its hilariously low Metacritic score linked on the Steam page? Can developers choose to show it?

Why does "Infestation: Survivor Stories" not have its hilariously low Metacritic score linked on the Steam page? Can developers choose to show it?
I think it's because they changed their game name from War Z.

Not sure why it hasn't been updated on the new page though, kind of scummy.

Salsa

I swear you have a giant stick up your ass through this entire steam sale. Even other people are telling you to stop being so whiny.

lol chill out dude, im not talking about you. Im just saying I dont really care about making public what other people gift to others, I ussually post what others give myself here to show how generous they are, but I wouldnt post a screenshot of me gifting something to someone else, that's between me and that dude.

but yeah, it wasnt against you. I feel like you're talking everything way too personal, I was commenting on what you proposed, not on what you yourself are doing.

Salsa just frontin'. He don't really care if the person brags or not, long as he gets his free games.

you caught me :(

Cth

Blah.. Swapper doesn't have Xbox controller support.

I hate trying to use a trackpad for these games. Hope I have a spare mouse around the house.

Yondy604

Banned
lol chill out dude, im not talking about you. Im just saying I dont really care about making public what other people gift to others, I ussually post what others give myself here to show how generous are them, but I wouldnt post a screenshot of me gifting someone to someone else, that's between me and that dude.

but yeah, it wasnt against you. I feel like you're talking everything way too personal, I was commenting on what you proposed, not on what you yourself are doing.

holy crap you are bumping this, I said it like 6 hrs ago.

lol chill out dude, im not talking about you. Im just saying I dont really care about making public what other people gift to others, I ussually post what others give myself here to show how generous they are, but I wouldnt post a screenshot of me gifting something to someone else, that's between me and that dude.

Wow Salsa go back to Animal Crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom