• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Is there any list with all the profile backgrounds so far at high resolution? I'd like to download some to use as my desktop wallpaper.

gabbo

That System Shock 2 background is pure sex

p3ofxrggBYsFaZ7tw4cZXx821Xf8UAvL0adN9ydhUfhucSg94TxDmaWwghPl51fVEiPMZKkSSdPaqlDvJmJQ_2N1O33_NFCbpO3OFfytSdJYcJI_9E4UiY2nEKU_JkT4OihpMaJvAZ6lqtBKu_oVkBJ1w2WiGxTF0qUQoWhwQf4hdig1

That's pretty, but he's not using the wrench, so it's a fail.

I've been pretty satisfied with my purchases so far:
System Shock 2
Dear Esther
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Anna
Bastion

I'm more attracted to some of the "smaller" games I know I'll actually have time to play and some games for my sister. Scribblenauts is super cute and my sister loves it. Not bad for about $20. Though now i'm playing with the idea of getting either Fallout 3 or NV since I've never played either of those.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Sims 3 with all the expansions is a goddamn RAM and CPU hog. Holy shit. Literally takes like 5 minutes to load and then a minute just to offload all the ram when you quit.

tarheel91

Hotline Miami
Borderlands 2
Dark Souls
GTA IV
Torchlight 2
Tropico 4

Total: ~$40 bucks

Hopefully I won't be tempted into buying a lot more.

Fireblend

Banned
Anyone know if Tomb Raider is (significantly) cheaper in any region in particular and know of any user willing to have me send them the money for it through Paypal if so?

$220 spent + ~$135 in my Wallet + a spare $50 code + another $800 in codes when I get my tax back = ~$1205.

I can't answer your second question. :p

I logged on to post about how hard I questioned whether to spend 7.50 on The Swapper. I think that'll be the most expensive game I buy. Sheesh! Living the dream!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ModBot doesn't work if you just send it the steam URLs from self emailing it seems. Adding the game titles caused it to work right away.

It should work, but if you could forward me the PM you sent to it that failed (PMs -> Sent Items -> click on the one that failed -> forward it to me) I can try to troubleshoot.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I logged on to post about how hard I questioned whether to spend 7.50 on The Swapper. I think that'll be the most expensive game I buy. Sheesh! Living the dream!

Haha, I'm not quite there yet. I've just been squirrelling away some money here and there for the past couple of months and it's a happy coincidence that the Summer Sale tends to align with tax time here.

(I'd be better off spending $800 through Dunder rather than buying codes, but I'll have to see if he's open to it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom