• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone have any idea what Konami's surprise is at 2AM?

PES 2013 or I'll......do nothing but be wrong.

Shame Downpour didn't get a PC port, game isn't perfect(most notably the poor enemy design which ruins much of the fear) but it was still a pretty enjoyable experience. The consoles version were plagued with technical issues which is the main reason it really needs one.

cicero

Haha, I'm not quite there yet. I've just been squirrelling away some money here and there for the past couple of months and it's a happy coincidence that the Summer Sale tends to align with tax time here.

(I'd be better off spending $800 through Dunder rather than buying codes, but I'll have to see if he's open it.)

Price checking $800 lists?! So you are the one who has slowed him up for my weiner 1 game price checks!@#

llamarawk

so I'm considering biting on the Swapper right now, but hate platforming without a controller. Are the KBM controls okay in/for the game?

bedlamite

Quickly hit the buy button on Doom 3 as I was getting ready to leave the house. Have had a bit more time to research the purchase and it seems like five bucks down the drain. D3 can't be nodded and to add insult to injury this version is a poor PC port of the console version.

oh well

It's a lie I hope for!

image.php

So naive, so young!

Prophane33

but warz really doesn't deserve the money. its bullshit what they're doing.

They changed the name, and the majority of the Steam userbase won't realize it, plus they see that price and they won't care (e.g. "oooh cheap game! oooh zombies!). I'm not saying it's right (or a good thing), but it's most likely what will happen.

Socreges

Banned
Am I the only one really hoping for Company of Heroes Complete? Or expecting it to go up at all?

I remember hearing that it was basically free several months ago so maybe everyone's already got it collecting dust in their backlog. I'm new to Steam, though, so I'll continue waiting.

Have an extra copy of Torchlight II for $3.75 USD if anyone is interested. My #4 pack buyer has faded away. I'm not getting PM responses so I'm willing to part with it ASAP.

Also, seems I have an extra copy of Dark Forces. First person who can tell me the name of the convenience store chain in Sam and Max Hit the Road can have it.

Thanks for the extra Torchlight 2!

A little off-topic but I'm stuck in System Shock 2.

I currently have to put Toxin A into one of each regulators.

Yet when I'm at the regulator it doesn't let me put it in.

You can see that when I click on it the toxin just falls and sits there.

Help! said:

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on my Total War question. Especially appreciate the advice to go for the $20 bundle over the $41 bundle if any. Hard to tell when these dlcs are worthwhile. Currently deciding between the $20 bundle, just Rome, just Shogun 2 or to simply wait for it to go on sale again later and save money.

Scythian

Not sure about Torchlight II, If I kinda enjoyed Torchlight for about a couple of hours, but then I lost interest quickly and never played it again, should I buy it?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
They changed the name, and the majority of the Steam userbase won't realize it, plus they see that price and they won't care (e.g. "oooh cheap game! oooh zombies!). I'm not saying it's right (or a good thing), but it's most likely what will happen.

no i know. and when people buy this game, i hope they realize what a fucking mistake theyve made.

gabbo

A little off-topic but I'm stuck in System Shock 2.

I currently have to put Toxin A into one of each regulators.

Yet when I'm at the regulator it doesn't let me put it in.

You can see that when I click on it the toxin just falls and sits there.

I haven't played in a couple years, but, don't you have to mix compound together to kill the infection?

cicero

Have an extra copy of Torchlight II for $3.75 USD if anyone is interested. My #4 pack buyer has faded away. I'm not getting PM responses so I'm willing to part with it ASAP.

Also, seems I have an extra copy of Dark Forces. First person who can tell me the name of the convenience store chain in Sam and Max Hit the Road can have it.

Bosco’s Inconvenience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom