• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpack

Dawn of War 2 any good compared to the original? Loved that one and its expansions.

I do believe DoW II was very different from the first. The second one focuses on squad combat stuff, it's not a traditional RTS with the exception of the multiplayer portion. Good game, though.

Lain

Grabbed Dust and Reus. I was hoping Monaco won the vote, even had a friend vote for it too.
Ah well, maybe it'll pop up as a daily or flash deal.

Mupod

Dust and Dishonored were both on my to-get list for this sale but I think I'm already going to have trouble finishing what I bought before the next sale. I think I'll hold off.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
iVbofpTOPK7fg.gif

Dishonored shall be mine! Maybe some other things too.

misterF

Neo Member
Don't do this. Seriously. I had it work a number of times and thought I was clever. And then I kept doing it with various cards thinking I would continue to work my magic, but the level of stupid is too much to beat with rational strategy. They will bottom out the market with stupidity and you will be left holding a bag filled with expensive mistakes. I actually had this work jacking up the price of numerous $2 cards to the $4-5 range, I think it was this early success in the trading beta that made me make too many other longshots in the face of growing stupidity.

Never underestimate the power of the stupidity of mob rule.

Yep, worked for me a couple of times but this is the 3rd time it's backfired on me so I've learned my lesson!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey everyone just a heads up. Setting a custom background in Enhanced Steam is currently disabled while I deal with a particularly troublesome user. Anyone here yesterday will know which user I'm referring to.

If you guys want his Steam ID I can pass it along. :)

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Previous Wargame game European Escalation is also on sale at €5. Time to finally buy it XD

Hey everyone just a heads up. Setting a custom background in Enhanced Steam is currently disabled while I deal with a particularly troublesome user. Anyone here yesterday will know which user I'm referring to.

If you guys want his Steam ID I can pass it along. :)

The guy you mentioned yesterday is still at it? What the hell...

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Dust and Dishonored were both on my to-get list for this sale but I think I'm already going to have trouble finishing what I bought before the next sale. I think I'll hold off.
I'm feeling like this too. I have Dishonored and I'm interested in Reus, Dust, Terraria and Max Payne 3 but I already have too much on my plate from the sale. Maybe I'll grab either Reus or Dust before this daily is over, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom