• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilCascbufrEo6.png

LOL

Oh wait that was Organ Trail, not Oregon Trail.

Hahahaha

LOL!!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
ReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReus!

screen1.jpg

It seems to be a mixture between a god game,a puzzle game and some 4X elements thrown in (research, expansion, war). Not directly a puzzle game, but how you need to make sure that your village prospers with limited amount of space and within the scope of that, there seem to be tons of possibilities for different plants, animals, minerals, which all have a different symbiosis to something to enhance the effect, giving it a bit of a 4X touch as well. Example: Blueberries give you 4 food, but if you upgrade them to strawberries you get 8 food and if the strawberries are next to another patch of blueberries, they get an additional 2 food on top. All this helps developing your villages, which in turn is needed to advance the powers of your giants. Its really slick and charming and considering the surprising amount of variation and possibilities (100 plants), I can see myself playing this for a while. Its also suuuper cool to just watch people doing their thing. They really managed to give this game a special touch.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558684

50% off!

Reus!

cicero

Someone was selling "The Guide" card for 0.18 so bought it from him to increase the card's value, reloaded the page and 5 more popped up at even lower prices...

Don't do this. Seriously. I had it work a number of times and thought I was clever. And then I kept doing it with various cards thinking I would continue to work my magic, but the level of stupid is too much to beat with rational strategy. They will bottom out the market with stupidity and you will be left holding a bag filled with expensive mistakes. I actually had this work jacking up the price of numerous $2 cards to the $4-5 range, I think it was this early success in the trading beta that made me make too many other longshots in the face of growing stupidity.

Never underestimate the power of the stupidity of mob rule.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Can anyone sell me on Reus?

->
It seems to be a mixture between a god game,a puzzle game and some 4X elements thrown in (research, expansion, war). Not directly a puzzle game, but how you need to make sure that your village prospers with limited amount of space and within the scope of that, there seem to be tons of possibilities for different plants, animals, minerals, which all have a different symbiosis to something to enhance the effect, giving it a bit of a 4X touch as well. Example: Blueberries give you 4 food, but if you upgrade them to strawberries you get 8 food and if the strawberries are next to another patch of blueberries, they get an additional 2 food on top. All this helps developing your villages, which in turn is needed to advance the powers of your giants. Its really slick and charming and considering the surprising amount of variation and possibilities (100 plants), I can see myself playing this for a while. Its also suuuper cool to just watch people doing their thing. They really managed to give this game a special touch.

Thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558684

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
How's the Knife of Dunwall DLC for Dishonored?

Aaron

My only problem with Reus is the giants are so slow. I wish there was a hyper mode where they could move twice as fast. I used to play Starcraft 2 (poorly). I can multitask.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Could someone gift me Bioshock??? Its cut here in Germany :( Would gift a game (same value) in return :D

Socreges

Banned
Ok, time for some giveaway.

Please let me know if one of those doesn't work, I'll send you a PM with the right link

I'm still scared of using ModBot
Was CoH already on sale (not just 50%) or did you just happen to have those keys? I've been waiting for it to be a daily/flash sale.

You almost have to bottom out your cards price because if you price it higher, and there is a constant influx of cheaper cards, yours will never sell.

Right?

this sale has actually had some killer deals

new vegas ultimate for 5, hotline miami for 2.49, and potentially deus ex for 3

not bad after multiple disappointments

shandy706

I have these to trade.

Gratuitous Space Battles "Parasites"
Hitman: Absolution "Clean-up"

I want these summer giveaway cards...obviously not all of them for the above, lol. 1 for 1.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Kerbal Space Program
Prison Architect
Reus

Anyone willing to trade me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom