• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Is there like an FAQ somewhere for these Steam cards.

These things don't make sense to me. I don't understand what they mean/are and why I would want them.

I literally Google'd your first sentence. I added in the word 'trading.'

http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq

ilCascbufrEo6.png

Get natural selection 2 if you don't have it yet, amazing game.

Dust, despite the weird furry cutscenes is a pretty entertaining game too.

Dawn of war II is great too imo.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Terraria or Reus? Reus looks cool, but Terraria's half the price.

Terraria if you prefer building stuff Minecraft style and fight stuff to get better loot. Reus if you like God game sims with puzzle touches.

fantomena

I want Sins of Solar Empire: Rebellion, but I also don't want it because I won't play it in long time, but it's 75% off, but I want it...COULD SOMEBODY TALK ME OUT OF IT!?

I want it because it has cards...
Im going crazy

Cimarron

Come on folks! Vote for AssCreed 3! I really want to finish the desmond saga before 4 comes out. You guys scared me off from wanting to pay full price for the game even though i loved the series. :p

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, do I want the Dishonored DLC? What the hell am I asking, I already know that I want it.

Actual question: should I get the Dishonored DLC? Even the pre-order bonuses one?

antitrop

This is my damage, so far. Not too bad, I already own a large Steam library from previous sales I wasn't really looking for much in this one:

Reus
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
System Shock 2
Universe Sandbox
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition
The Void (ND)
La-Mulana
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Dungeons of Dredmor
Rock of Ages
Metro Last Light Standard Edition (Best Buy)

Novacain

Scooping Max Payne 3 and KOTOR2. Possibly Dust. Hoping Metro isn't chosen to go on sale because I'm going to buy it if it does.

first world problems man. :/

Just a heads up if you don't have the original KOTOR it's also on flash for the same price as KOTOR2.

Unai

Is Knights of the Old Republic™ II worth it for someone who doesn't know a thing about the universe of Star Wars but love RPGs in general?

$25 is the lowest Assassin's Creed III is willing to go? WEAK. I was sure it'd go down to $15 since that's what it was during the Xbox sale. Is $25 all we're gonna get for this whole Steam sale?

It was 12 bucks or something during the Amazon Summer Sale (Steam code), figured it would a least go to -75%.

Grief.exe

This is my damage, so far. Not too bad, I already own a large Steam library from previous sales I wasn't really looking for much in this one:

Reus
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
System Shock 2
Universe Sandbox
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition
The Void (ND)
La-Mulana
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Dungeons of Dredmor
Rock of Ages
Metro Last Light Standard Edition (Best Buy)

System Shock 2 Modding Guide

Deus Ex Modding Guide

smr00

Banned
Little OT but i forgot the link to the program that allows you to take a picture of your entire steam library in grid form, anyone know where i can find that? I remember someone linking it last week but for the life of me i cannot find it.

Tecl0n

Is Knights of the Old Republic™ II worth it for someone who doesn't know a thing about the universe of Star Wars but love RPGs in general?

YES. But get Kotor I first, cause you wont be able to go back after playing II. (And no, playing the first one is not necessary to enjoy sith lords)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom