• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
D'oh. "Guess my favorite game" is nearly as bad as "Free ____ for post #___!"

But hey, it's hard to complain about giveaways.

I'm not saying 100% that this will happen to all of you, but I would warn against trying to help more than 1 person get a copy of 400 days from the Gamestop deal. Especially if you are using paypal.

It charged me but then paypal put a hold on the order. So now after refunding the guy his $2.50 plus the $2.50 charge still pending (although hopefully will be refunded), I'm now out 5 dollars.

Man I was supposed to use that money to feed orphaned kittens that survived a fire in the cancer ward they lived in while they bravely fought the leukemia they caught while rescuing homeless children from a flood.

filipe

I found it a lot of fun to play, the gameplay style is alot like Deus Ex and Thief, where the game is pretty linear, but there are multiple ways to complete objectives. The design of the game is very well done as well, as the lead designer from Half Life 2 designed the game

If you've played the original Deus Ex or you like games you can replay over again just to see what would happen if you did an objective a certain way, it's worth your ten bucks for sure

Sold. Thank you!

The_Monk

If you were on an episode of House, he'd think you were too nice. You'd probably end up having some incredibly rare disease that makes your elbows fall off when treated with an incredibly rare medicine.

Maybe it's a good thing you're not on an episode of House.

I don't believe there's such thing fellow GAFfer. We all have seen kind people here. We have also seen those other kind of people who abuse kindness and sent rude PM's... :(

Out_Of_Ammo Fine, I change it back by the end of the Sale! :p

EDIT:

Haha don't change it on my account, feel free to put it upside down again. I will adapt :)

Too late! D:

lol who likes gaming?

I do fellow GAFfer!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
This has probably been mentioned, but I assume the Dunwall trials for Dishonored is probably skippable? I'm going to get the Knife of Dunwall trials already.
Yes. Dunwall City Trials is a ten challenge maps pack, Knife of Dunwall is a story DLC where you play with a different character.

I don't believe there's such thing fellow GAFfer. We all have seen kind people here. We have also seen those other kind of people who abuse kindness and sent rude PM's... :(

Out_Of_Ammo Fine, I change it back by the end of the Sale! :p

Actually, there was once an episode where a person was too nice. House wouldn't let it go and it turned out he did have a brain condition or something. When he got cured he was an ass :p

KPJZKC

But I liked the upside down avatar :( Can't please both I guess :p

monkhorizontalyusiu.jpg

monkverticaln1s17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom