• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
monkhorizontalyusiu.jpg

monkverticaln1s17.jpg
Look at this noob and his non transparent background.

The_Monk

Actually, there was once an episode where a person was too nice. House wouldn't let it go and it turned out he did have a brain condition or something. When he got cured he was an ass :p

LOL. I saw that one. I'm sure I don't have a brain condition or anything similar fellow GAFfer!

McNum

Hmm, I didn't catch that the Fallout: New Vegas DLC was also on sale yesterday. Any of it worth getting?

I never really gave New Vegas a fair shake when it was new, so maybe I should give it another go.

I bet Monaco will end up as a daily some time anyways. Dailies/flash sales are just an excuse to give people another chance to buy something they missed out on.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
How does the Knife of Dunwall work with Dishonored, a separate mission you can access anytime? Is it really good?

fantomena

Bought Castle Crashers. Getting the Sins of Solar Empire and the other Dawn of War and Total War games in the winter sale. Have not even played the onesI already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom