• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Completed the Sins transaction with jtb. Everything went great. Thanks again man!

3phemeral

Already have it.

I've heard To the Moon was great, would that be a good choice? Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Been playing it a bit and so far, it's a lot of point and click. I was a little lukewarm to introduction of each character, as they seem to be pretty force-fed and cliched, but it's getting interesting, so I'm hopeful. I like the premise so far, for sure.

Grief.exe

Yo dawg, this is $6.69, don't get me excited for no reason.

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

But his question was, what are the best games available at $3. Not what are some games that will hit $3.

We can debate semantics, but the fact of the matter is those games will all be $3 or under over the course of the next few days.

Bossniak

OK guys, here's my first ModBot giveaway. Sorry that they aren't big or cool games, but this is all I have at the moment. From what little I played of them, Crayon Physics is a nice time waster, and Tiny and Big is a funny little thing.

Anyway, I hope whoever gets them are able to enjoy them.

Thank you. I'll enjoy wasting my time. ;p

Mupod

I went to start up KF because people were talking about playing it, got the message that its files needed to be converted to a 'new, more efficient format' like all the other games I had installed for a long time without touching. But for some reason it's taking goddamn forever and steam is locked down while it does it, so I can't play Bioshock Infinite.

Goddammit I need to finish that before SMT4 gets here or I never will.

Have I missed Antichamber being a community choice or flash sale? I'll buy it at the end of the sale if it doesn't come up as a daily or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom