• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

I'm amazed that my total damage so far is less than $20. Tomb Raider and Portal 2. Something is bound to break soon, right?

Salsa

fallout 3 > NV

ralph-wave.gif

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Giveaway time!
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nightsky -- MB-756CFA2B460C1B17 - Taken by Prophane33
It's actually Bad Rats

Just kidding it's Bioshock Infinite

Not really, it's Nightsky

I need to harness to power of GAF. What are the best games available for $3.

Deus Ex wiill soon be going on sale. Just Cause 2 goes below that I believe (can't remember where it appeared already though). System Shock 2 went (and will likely go again) below that. Mirror's Edge is on sale for that right now. The Binding of Isaac will likely go below itt. Hotline Miami went below that (I believe) and will likely reappear for €2.50 (I think?). Mark of the Ninja will be going for €3.75 (this game is an absolutely incredible game). FTL will go below that if it reappears (I believe, I can't remember if it was a 75% discount but I think it was). Amnesia will likely go to €3.75 sometime. (maybe less). Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 are €2.50 each for the base games. PixelJunk Eden is €2.24 currently (not a daily deal/flash sale/community vote yet). Rome: Total War is €1.99 currently. SpaceChem will likely go to €2.50 when it's on sale.Deus Ex is currently €3.49 but will likely go below that if the franchise goes on sale.

chugen

FUCK YEAH FALLOUT 3

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fallout 3 -- MB-9FB90336B7D98FC0 - Taken by Yondy604

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom