• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
FO3 crashed at least twice as many times as NV for me, and I got at least one side-quest ruining glitch.

The worst that ever happened in New Vegas was some enemies spawning in walls and a weird glitch where I loaded up a save and was in the middle of a desert with no clothes.

Salsa

Sorry I didnt buy new vegas.

JQpldPU.jpg

MikeDown

Banned
Real men don't destroy tires and they know how to read a map...
Real men wax their leg hair without shedding a tear.

At anyrate HR, for those who have played it, is the story/levels more linear in terms of objectives and design? Or are they more open allowing multiple ways to get to an objective or complete a task? Wut apout quests ands stuff, do those exist?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So GAF, whats your favorite steam game of the following?

Revelaitons 2012
Secret of the Magic Crystal
Bad Rats
War Z
Not having played any of them (but proudly owning Revelations), I can certainly say that the best of them is WarZ, if only due to the fact that I can get banned in that game, therefore rendering me unable to play it any further.

Dorrin

I had originally wanted to pick up Sins of a Solar Empire but ended up getting Endless Space. I thought it might be a tad bit closer to Masters of Orion 2. Am I correct or should I still think about getting Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom